(6-CP) Great Merchant Bulb Based on Gross GPT, But With Lowered Multipliers

Status
Not open for further replies.

azum4roll

Lost the game
Counterproposal of:

Problem:
The numbers in the original proposal are too high. Gross GPT is way higher than net GPT most of the time. Changing the multiplier from 50% to 30% won't cut it.

My proposal:
CurrentProposed
Great Merchant's Instant Gold from Trade MissionsGreat Merchants generate 50% of the last 10 turns of net GPT + instant Gold generated. Each owned and self-built Town adds +25% of this amount of Gold generated.Great Merchants generate 20% of the last 10 turns of gross GPT + instant Gold generated. Each owned and self-built Town adds +20% of this amount of Gold generated.
Great Merchant's WLTKD from Trade MissionsGreat Merchant grants 5 Turns of WLTKD in every City. Each owned and self-built Town adds +25% of this, or 1.25 turns, rounded down. Duration scales with game speed.Great Merchant grants 5 Turns of WLTKD in every City. Each owned and self-built Town adds +20% of this, or 1 turn. Duration scales with game speed.

Modify "owned and self-built" accordingly if this proposal or any of its counterproposals pass.

Scope: DLL + database + text update

Last edited:
For added clarity:
Great Merchant's WLTKD from Trade MissionsGreat Merchant grants 5 Turns of WLTKD in every City. Each owned and self-built Town adds +25% of this, or 1.25 turns, rounded down. Duration scales with game speed.Great Merchant grants 5 Turns of WLTKD in every City. Each owned and self-built Town adds +20% of this, or 1 turn. Duration scales with game speed.

I sponsor this.

Looks like yield history is only used by Great People bulbs, so this is simple as replacing CalculateBaseNetGoldTimes100 with CalculateGrossGoldTimes100.
Note to self: also include the empire-wide anarchy check.

I would prefer to sponsor this, and it would proposal off your stack. I'm also extremely familiar with this code.

MAGI: Locked. This thread is being absorbed into the master voting thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom