[Vote] (7-69) Diplomatic Buildings - Count CS you Conquer as Allies for Bonuses

Include in VP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I get that you want conquering CS to be better, since currently it's pretty bad most of the time, but this is just too anti-thematic.

You are saying Venice can raze CS to the ground? completely remove them from the game?
Not Venice directly. But I think if they annex a CS via their Great Merchant of Venice, the city is changed to be considered as founded by them.
You can no longer liberate it as a CS, but you can liberate it back to Venice. You can also raze it.
Since it is a Venician city, they won't be able to raze it themselves, the same way you can't raze your own cities, even after reconquering them.

is they aren't a CS anymore than why can't you raze them?

The answer is simple.....they are still CS to the game at their core.
They're Capital Cities. Can you raze a non-capital city that a CS has captured?

They're Capital Cities.
if that was true I would get votes from them for the Autocracy Hall of Honor building, and would need to take them all in order to win a DomV.

They are not capitals, they are CS.

if that was true I would get votes from them for the Autocracy Hall of Honor building, and would need to take them all in order to win a DomV.

They are not capitals, they are CS.
Hall of Honor and Domination Victory care specifically about Major Player Capitals. Razing only cares if the city is a Capital City (minor or major). Razing has no logic with regards to minor players specifically, which is why you can raze non-capital cities that a city state has captured.

Last edited:
Not Venice directly. But I think if they annex a CS via their Great Merchant of Venice, the city is changed to be considered as founded by them.
You can no longer liberate it as a CS, but you can liberate it back to Venice. You can also raze it.
Since it is a Venician city, they won't be able to raze it themselves, the same way you can't raze your own cities, even after reconquering them.
Unless it was changed recently, you can liberate a Venice-CS back to the CS player.

Unless it was changed recently, you can liberate a Venice-CS back to the CS player.
Vanilla Venice - you can't. Will need to test if it was changed in VP then.
Unless I'm mistaken with Austria's vanilla UA ?

Vanilla Venice - you can't. Will need to test if it was changed in VP then.
Unless I'm mistaken with Austria's vanilla UA ?
Both could not be liberated back in vanilla but this was changed in the Community Patch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom