80s Videos - Volume I

The girl with pearl hairs
TSA

The youth among us may find it hard to believe, but the Walk Like an Egyptian thing was real. If you cranked that up in your car and drove along you'd leave a hoard of Egyptian walking pedestrians in your wake just about every time. It was weird.

The youth among us may find it hard to believe, but the Walk Like an Egyptian thing was real. If you cranked that up in your car and drove along you'd leave a hoard of Egyptian walking pedestrians in your wake just about every time. It was weird.

It's true !

Last time I had a haircut was in 1981. I think I just found a style for the next one.

Wow. You seldom see a known band do a cover song without any changes at all. They could pass for The Kinks.
And sometimes they're so close and far better than the original!

@AdamCrock , apparently the girl in the video is Trafankowska Dorota. She has been dead for 15 years now. And indeed, time takes a toll :/

Still, the video was impressive.

Yes it is , I remember I immediately fell in love when I've heard that song for the first time (although I didn't understand the words -it's epic) my parents also loved it (especially my mom). Now is a fitting day to remember them by, somehow they are immortalized for me in that song. I'm glad You like it too :)

edit:
As for the video I am afraid I do not know much about it sorry , all I know is that the girls is Polish gymnast, You probably know more of her than me now ;)

Last edited:
Sisters of Mercy Dominion

I had a goth friend in the 90s. The saxophone gives it away. Filmed at Petra.

Yeah, but men lamenting the death of women who are famous primarily for their attractiveness to men is like himbos crying over bimbos.

Top Bottom