9/11 Conspiracy book!

Yeh i read about this a while ago in the Sunday Times. Isn't it a number one in France or something.

Thierry Meyssan IMHO has the right to believe anything he wants.

Believing and being right though are two completely different things.

:eek:
Meyssan concedes he lacks concrete proof of such a plot as well as evidence of what happened to American Airlines Flight 77 and its 64 passengers if it did not crash into the Pentagon. "There are certain questions to which I cannot give you the answer," he said, maintaining that he not have the resources to investigate and verify his theories.

Well at least he is honest. But I personally cannot verify there was a George Washington as well.:lol: :lol:

Oh it's not fiction?

I thought it was going to be some fictional story....but the guy actually believes that his theory is true huh?

ooooook :rolleyes:

Yes, I saw this when I was in France - fortunately, everyone I spoke to over there thought that he was a little crazy.

He's obviously talking total bollards, but no doubt he'll make a packet so good luck to him.

If people are going to stupid enough to put money in his pocket by buying his book that's their fault. :crazyeye:

I wonder if he actually believes deep-down what he is writing, or if he's just found a good way to get his name in the papers and to earn some cash.

I remember seeing an interview with him where he made this claim over a photo of one of the buildings. He built up this big point, which was something to do with how the aeroplane wasn't visible, and then the interviewer said "Isn't that it, just there?"

It was.

The man is an idiot.

Originally posted by Alcibiaties of Athenae
The man is an idiot.

I'm not so sure... It's very possible that he's just trying to create provocations in order to make money. Such a thing is immoral, especially with the subject being the death of thousands, but it's not idiotism.

Originally posted by Alcibiaties of Athenae
The man is an idiot.

He's worse than that. He's a vulture, picking at the remains of the dead. I doubt he truly believes his screwball "theory," and is just using this as a moneymaker. The "black helicopter" crowd will latch on to anything, and he's just exploiting that. Sickening.

Originally posted by Richard III
Seems the French are also about to release a film called 11/09/01 at the Toronto Film Festival that has 11 different short segments on why the Americans are *******s and had it coming.
First the book, and now this. And some people wonder why many Americans tend to bash the French.

The "black helicopter" crowd ....
Yeah, I'm constantly amazed at the contradictory ideas one head can hold. (Not you switch, the black helicopter crowd.)

Like "The US government is the stupidest, most security-lax bunch in the world. The couldn't keep a secret to save their souls, and couldn't think their way out of a paper bag." Combined with "The US government is capable of controlling far-flung conspiracies to keep the people enslaved, / hide alien artifacts / kill without consequence / etc. without any knowledge of this being known outside the 'inner circle'."

Originally posted by Padma
Yeah, I'm constantly amazed at the contradictory ideas one head can hold. (Not you switch, the black helicopter crowd.)

Like "The US government is the stupidest, most security-lax bunch in the world. The couldn't keep a secret to save their souls, and couldn't think their way out of a paper bag." Combined with "The US government is capable of controlling far-flung conspiracies to keep the people enslaved, / hide alien artifacts / kill without consequence / etc. without any knowledge of this being known outside the 'inner circle'."

Kind of makes me proud to know my nation is able to do so much. :lol:

Still no answer on the "who are the Black Helicopter Crowd?" point....is this a conspiracy of silence? :p

He's a sick bastard, onviously. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Switch625

He's worse than that. He's a vulture, picking at the remains of the dead. I doubt he truly believes his screwball "theory," and is just using this as a moneymaker. The "black helicopter" crowd will latch on to anything, and he's just exploiting that. Sickening.

I'm with you, Switch!

How much worse is he than television media vultures scrambling for gory shots of the victims to make more money.

Top Bottom