a bug in exploration?

langrenly

Chieftain
In my each Rife game, I found something strange: some fog of war, which disappear with my scout passby, didn't recover when that scout leave there. I’m sure that none of my unit at there. In some of game, this phenomenon is serious. Nearly 2/3 map became permanent visible when my scout explored, and in visible map square, animal and savage don't regenerate.

I wonder this phenomenon is a bug? or some of unknown mechanism of game? please tell me more, 3q!

This is a bug I haven't seen before; Try playing without Fall Under and let me know if it happens again.

I have turn down fall under, but the problem remain... my version is 1.3.100. My system is win7 32bit.

it is not at the beginning there was the problem, maybe one moment in time I notice it, and it continued puzzle me.

it happens after a dungeon exploration. I have encountered this a few times.

it happens after a dungeon exploration. I have encountered this a few times.

I guess this happened when a unit stay in a square more than one turn, and the turn of stop is longer, the probability of bug is bigger. I usually met this phenomenon when my scout healed himself.

and I also guess that the bug is related to my video setting, because I'm not met this at beginning. But I don't know when and how did it happen.......

Top Bottom