A Empire in Shread's: A Hard Loss

TheLastCastle

Chieftain
Chapter 1: The Beginning
It all began, with my settler's settling the city of Berlin. Bismarck ordered Warrior's to be
built, and they were. After two were made, i ordered a barracks, and then a worker. I built three farms whilst my settler was made. Two Barbarian tribes attacked my city, yet the German Army held fast. I had finally been able to make Archer's, so i built 3, and while doing that i settled Cologne, my second city. Little did i know, that 3 Barbarian's had come for a play date. My Archer's held fast, but after two attack's, the third beat them. My warrior's headed south, yet Cologne fell within one block of my men. Cologne had fallen, but the memory of the Fall day was burned into our memories.

I ordered my men to make a perimeter while farm's where made. Three Warrior's and One Archer held where my next city would settle, while One Archer held the city, which had 2 Mountains on either side. Another Barbarian showed up, but my experienced Archer came and whipped there butt. My settler came in, and settled the city of New Cologne. The start of Empire had begun.

Chapter 2: Iron Age (I skip to once i have Spearman, and Swordsman
By now, i have Berlin, Cologne, Copenhagen, Fritz, and Hamburg in the Germanic Empire. My army stretchs a long way, yet there were gap's in our lands. The Spanish, and Mongolian's had found us. After demanding iron from us, and being rejected, Ghengis ordered WAR! My men readied as his Horseman approached. A epic battle was fought at Copenhagen, but with it's fall, led to Hamburg's fall.

My Army needed a win, so i ordered 6 Swordsman to Hamburg. THey held tight, and beat off the enemy. Isabella asked if she could join you in the war. Bismarck happily agreed. Isabell's troop's came in and assaulted the nearby mongol's. My men finally got back up, and claimed back our cities. Isabella had invaded Mongolia, and had taken two cities. I marched my men, comprised of 8 Spearman, and 6 Swordsman to Karkourum, and attacked. I almost won the battle, but catapult's destroyed my 5th swordsman. My final one charged in and won. We took Karakourum, Mongolia was in disarray. Quickly, while i could, Me and Isabella took two of the last three cities. I surrounded the last town, and invaded, and won. We had won our first war. It wouldn't be our last in the area....

To Be Continued!

Chapter 3: The American Dream comes rolling in!
By 430 AD, America was the leading nation, infront of me and Spain. My Musketmen had fought a war with the Egyptian's, but we came to a peacful arangment. However, My city of Lorose had fallen, and is now in Egyptian hand's.

By this point, America was Christian, and my land was Islamic, so they came in asking for me to convert. I denied, and then they left. After that, a couple turns later i saw a couple troops near my border, and i thought they were passing through, i was wrong. He declared won on me, and ofcourse i fought back.

My men fought them, but many fell in the line of duty. Half my cities were taken, and then Egypt came in to invade me. They came from the south, where i had alot of troop's so i held them at the Siegfried line as i called it. American's were 3 block's from Berlin, but then my men made a last ditch offensive and routed them back 2 spot's. I then ordered 4 more to attacked from behind, and i killed half of there army. They retreated back toward's the border. I then sent the last of my men, two musket's to cut them off. Finally, they were killed. But it was not over, not by a long shot.

Then, i ordered my men to mount up, and get ready. They met at Hamburg, so i could transport them. I did so, but 6 enemy ships destroyed them. 3/4 of my army! The egyptians finally broke through, and i lost Copenhagen, and Jaton. The only cities left were Berlin, Chote, and Masone. Americans had come up and attacked Masone, and was about to be taken. I tried to build Musket's, but i realized i might be doomed. Boy, was i in for something big here.

This is very good, shame about the pics, but it's fine without :)

Top Bottom