A G&K Update in the works?

ilshur

Warlord
The current G&K mod i have to say i am tremendously disappointed with, content wise. Compared to the depth and balance of the vanilla, its really lacking.

Things missing at a glance:

Stonehenge is too early in the tech cycle - on diety, the AI beats the player to it almost every time unless you get super lucky in starting position.

Leaning Tower isn't really the same anymore(Suddenly building on flat land isn't all that important without this to plan for, as it pairs against Himaji Castle for engineer points)

Anything for forests:
Stele? Conservatory?

Marshes?
Polders are excellent, but if you arent the dutch they are useless. No levees to give bonus?

Crab/citrus/salt are not even included in blackmarket bonuses, and don't have any specific bonuses for buildings

Anything for the new resources?
This especially makes me hope that there is an update coming. i have a few ideas, especially about citrus and salt, but as long as there is something, it'd be good.

The terrible new system for cultural decisions: Was this deliberate? i really do not like it. It makes gunning up early cultural pointless because you cannot finish a whole tree early before you use it for your cultural revolution.

On the plus side, the game crashes a lot less often.

I could elaborate greatly on all of these points if need be.

Top Bottom