A.I. has millions of gold???

50caliber

Warlord
I will try to play a game and get to roughly gunpowder banking etc and all of a sudden my vassal Shaybani of the Uzbek has 4,196,265 gold out of nowhere. This has happened in multiple attempts to play versus multiple different AI opponents, all of a sudden one or more of them have millions of gold out of nowhere. Is there a fix for this or does anyone know what is causing it?'

Also the index in the civilopedia only goes up to the letter "E," F-Z is missing. Any fixes?

Thanks

1) Excess gold if from a bug overflow error, you gain gold from excess hammers on a build, its an error in calculation.
2) Update you version of Civ to latest version.

1. Will selecting "multiple production" in the custom game options do anything to help the bug overflow error?

2. I updated the mod, I'm running BTS 3.19, and the civilopedia is now A-Z in the main menu, however during gameplay it's still only A-E, any suggestions?

Thanks

2. I updated the mod, I'm running BTS 3.19, and the civilopedia is now A-Z in the main menu, however during gameplay it's still only A-E, any suggestions?
Wait patiently. It's a well known bug. The devs are working on it.

Wait patiently. It's a well known bug. The devs are working on it.

Really? Are we? I didn't even know about this problem. :lol: Maybe @Vokarya ?
Actually, I also tried in my current game and I have no problem in displaying the whole civilopedia index. Never had this problem in any recent (<2 years) revision.

Really? Are we? I didn't even know about this problem. :lol: Maybe @Vokarya ?
Actually, I also tried in my current game and I have no problem in displaying the whole civilopedia index. Never had this problem in any recent (<2 years) revision.

It's the Routes addition to the Civilopedia. The route pages don't work in-game but work out-of-game fine. I think there's a module that I have to add. I'm getting close to the end of a full-length Epic game so I will probably work on it once the game is finished.

It's the Routes addition to the Civilopedia. The route pages don't work in-game but work out-of-game fine. I think there's a module that I have to add. I'm getting close to the end of a full-length Epic game so I will probably work on it once the game is finished.

Uh... I wonder why it's working for me.

I'm on revision 1079 with a new dll I'm testing + MCP.
If I understood correctly, I shouldn't be able to see this screen because it stops before the letter F, right? So I wonder why it's working. Of course there's no difference if I look at the civilopedia from main menu outside the game. Route section looks working to me. Or am I missing something?

Maybe it is the new DLL. Did you change anything related to routes? I'd like to see what happens once you're finished testing.

Maybe it is the new DLL. Did you change anything related to routes? I'd like to see what happens once you're finished testing.

I plan to release a new dll with the fix about health/unhealthiness caused by improvements, but I've checked and there are no other changes that might be responsible for any change in the civilopedia. My version is still working, I'm using MCP if that might be a difference from your version. Once I release the new dll I'll make a clean install and see what happens.

Mmm, I've tried a clean installation of rev1080 both with and without MCP but I can't reproduce that bug about Civilopedia Index. Both with and without the changes that I'm adding in rev1081.

Top Bottom