A little Problem

daghul

Chieftain
Hi, first, sorry for my english, i learn it at school.

you see when you create the game, after choosing the mod, the problem is here, i can't see any map, i see "autosave" or something like this, i forget, then i try to lauch it the game crushed. How can i see the map selection for making a game :)

Hi,

One of my buddies and I experienced the same problem yesterday upon installing RFC MP 1.17. No scenarios except WBQuicksave appear in the scenario list, and the game promptly crashes if that quicksave is selected.

We have tried troubleshooting the problem to no avail. Disappointed, we finally settled for some no-frills BTS.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

--EDIT:
The issue has been resolved. Even though it was pointed in other threads, the installation instructions did not initially seem enlightening enough; the correct path is indeed ...\sid meier's civilization iv beyond the sword\Beyond the Sword\Mods and not ...\sid meier's civilization iv beyond the sword\Mods as a first glance would suggest. Easy to err if not enough attention is paid.

I'm having the same problem, I don't understand the difference in the two paths, one is just lists "beyond the sword" twice.

EDIT: Nevermind, I got it :)

I'm having the exact same problem, but I don't quite understand your solution. My Beyond the Sword folder isn't inside my Civilization 4 folder and if I try to move my Beyond the Sword folder into my Civilization 4 folder, once I start the game it just ignores it and creates a new one. Any help would be appreciated as I really want to have a multiplayer game of RFC with my friends.

Top Bottom