A Merry Chrisymas Thanks to All Lads That Remain

JFD

Kathigitarkh
Greetings world of CivFanatics.

Though I, like many of my fellow modders, have long since departed this plane for the lands of Discord, I have not forgotten how important this subforum once was to my formative modding years and to the formative years of the Empire. I would be remiss not to give my heartfelt thanks to this forum, and to the people that still frequent it from those times long past. I would not be the modder, or person, I am today without you; without Whoward, our Lord God, without Gazebo, my Papal sire, and without all the lads, both still here and gone, that joined in on the banter, followed my work, or contributed to modding from the sidelines; that all-round made this community whole. Merry chrisymas to all you lads, and with much thanks I hope, wherever you may be now, your time here was half as meaningful as it shall be forever to me. also join the WATM server

Sincerely,

Emperor JFD

Merry Christmas to all!!! BTW, what's Discord? :lol::D

j/k, Discord is nice and all, but call me old-fashioned - I still am active on this site. Maybe I just cant navigate newfangled apps, but I get lost in the hashtags of Discord and stuff that is posted seems to get buried within the thread of a million conversations.

CFC and Discord each have their own merits. CFC is great for tutorials, more in-depth questions, archiving purposes, and actually being able to find back stuff. Discord however is more well-made for friendly banter.
and do join the WatM server as we're just having general fun there! There's no need to follow everything there

And of course, happy holidays and cheers to a hopefully great 2021 :)

JFD,

What is your Discord username?

I tried clicking on your Discord link in the first above, but it says the link has expired, and Discord is now requiring me to input your username (including the 4-digit suffix) before it will let me connect to you.

Thanks.

Thanks for your great work JFD, really gave me and my sibling countless hours of fun using your mods.

Top Bottom