A new, 4th affinity?

The upgrade I miss most -- and I've heard may be covered by a mod -- is for explorers. They plod along at two hexes per turn. It takes dozens of turns to get them to the Progenitor sites or Sunken vehicles on the other side of the map. I would love to give them +1 movement, and eventually, hover ability. Nearly every game has one expedition site locked in the polar ice (either northern ice or southern ice) that no one can get to.

I usually send a submarine under the ice to collect the stray ice-locked resource pods, but they can't carry expedition modules.

The upgrade I miss most -- and I've heard may be covered by a mod -- is for explorers. They plod along at two hexes per turn. It takes dozens of turns to get them to the Progenitor sites or Sunken vehicles on the other side of the map. I would love to give them +1 movement, and eventually, hover ability. Nearly every game has one expedition site locked in the polar ice (either northern ice or southern ice) that no one can get to.

I usually send a submarine under the ice to collect the stray ice-locked resource pods, but they can't carry expedition modules.
exploreing the map takes time I just hate not being able to tough out A good fight mono eh mono

I believe that was wishful thinking. The best you can do without an explorer mod is sending a Drone or hovering (high tier) unit along the poles to pick up any resource pods. Trapped expedition sites aren't exploitable.

Top Bottom