I has no Title Screen in the Main Menü.

This is my Title Screen in German and in Enlisch:

You can see, there is no Text.

[ATT]306931[/ATT]

Attachments

• a new dawn title screen.JPG
    a new dawn title screen.JPG
    124.5 KB · Views: 197
Methinks they have no text auf Deustch. Probably same with TTT...

If I change the language to English, I have also no text. But I have already said in another thread :rolleyes:

I'd check the Text folder in the XML then... I'm sorry, should I let the modmaker answer this?

I had previously changed the language. In most other mod's works, the main menu. Please be so nice and check the mod times.

Hi Arian ...
Thank you for your prompt response...
... but what I was looking for was really a stand alone quick launch, like those created for Legends of Revolution, or, Wolfschanze's Revolutions....
No worries though ... but maybe in your next patch/version when you incorporate all the suggestions coming your way...:)
Appreciate your hard work ... this cannot be happening unless you truly enjoy it ..
Thanks,
Kuppai

here http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=200145
is the only one I know and that's the one I use
there are plenty others but this one seems the simplest easiest I found:)

Hi Arian

First of all, I'd like to thank you for the work you've put into developing your mod. I've enjoyed playing it, even though there are a few balance issues that have already been raised.

I just wanted to report an issue I'm having with victory conditions. I've finished a few games with smaller maps (normally by complete conquest) yet I have not received a victory. :cry:

Is this a problem anyone else is suffering with at the moment?

Hi Arian

First of all, I'd like to thank you for the work you've put into developing your mod. I've enjoyed playing it, even though there are a few balance issues that have already been raised.

I just wanted to report an issue I'm having with victory conditions. I've finished a few games with smaller maps (normally by complete conquest) yet I have not received a victory. :cry:

Is this a problem anyone else is suffering with at the moment?
If you've selected 'Mastery Victory' then deselect it at geme setup as it overrules all other victory conditions. Make sure to select the victory conditions you want. :)

I'm guessing that Mastery is all of the victories in one?

Wow, 1.5 Gb! Sounds impressive, i'll try it immediately :goodjob:

Thanks! ;)

P.S. Can be installed without movies??? the file it's temporary unavailable and I don't play movies ingame ever.

Wow, 1.5 Gb! Sounds impressive, i'll try it immediately :goodjob:

Thanks! ;)

P.S. Can be installed without movies??? the file it's temporary unavailable and I don't play movies ingame ever.
I think it's possible without the movies. You'll get a blue screen instead. Not 100% sure about this.
I checked the DL for the movies but there seems nothing wrong with it :confused:

Played a couple of games (on Emperor), started the first as China but being Scientific I gave up after the Classical era as I was miles ahead, switched to Germany, had a much closer game but one of my rivals was Scientific and about an Era ahead of everyone else when I got to Astronomy, but unfortunately then the game crashed. Save is attached (ignore the date in the name)

Attachments

• Ben Hinson_1884-AD_Sep-26-2011_22-52-23.CivBeyondSwordSave
    906.1 KB · Views: 164
Played a couple of games (on Emperor), started the first as China but being Scientific I gave up after the Classical era as I was miles ahead, switched to Germany, had a much closer game but one of my rivals was Scientific and about an Era ahead of everyone else when I got to Astronomy, but unfortunately then the game crashed. Save is attached (ignore the date in the name)
Thanks for the savegame. I'll have a look. Unfortunately there seem to be a few bugs that cause CTDs which I haven't solved yet :(

here http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=200145
is the only one I know and that's the one I use
there are plenty others but this one seems the simplest easiest I found:)
Hi Jodonow ...
Thank you for your suggestion ... you have a good memory considering that, that thread is nearly 3 years old. I had no trouble downloading the program, but I am unable to use it. I get the following error messages:
1. Unable to find key to path of Civ4 in Registry ( This occurs when I click on the app.)
2. The app. then opens up and when I click on the BTS button, I get this ... Error in Form1.ButtonPressed(2):Invalid procedure call or argument.
My PC is a Win 7 64 bit OS.
No sweat though ... the game still works ... I was just thinking of fewer keystrokes.
Thanks again,
Kuppai

No problem.
About those traitors, how should those be implemented?
Hi Arian:
Apologies for the delay in responding to your query ...
I had not really given it much thought until now, having read about this in a reviewer's comment for "Knights of Honor", in which he remarks that a spy that he had been nurturing from the start of the game turned out to be a spy for his rival. I admit to never having played that game ( I am terrible in RTS games), but the concept seemed interesting. So may be this could be implemented as:
1. A random event ... "Your spy has defected to an unknown/known rival. You lose x number of espionage points" or any such penalty
2. Add another option along with "Bribe Workers", "Assassinate unit" ... "Turn enemy spy"
Thanks for asking AND listening. Keep up the good work.:)
Regards,
Kuppai

Hi Arian:
Apologies for the delay in responding to your query ...
I had not really given it much thought until now, having read about this in a reviewer's comment for "Knights of Honor", in which he remarks that a spy that he had been nurturing from the start of the game turned out to be a spy for his rival. I admit to never having played that game ( I am terrible in RTS games), but the concept seemed interesting. So may be this could be implemented as:
1. A random event ... "Your spy has defected to an unknown/known rival. You lose x number of espionage points" or any such penalty
2. Add another option along with "Bribe Workers", "Assassinate unit" ... "Turn enemy spy"
Thanks for asking AND listening. Keep up the good work.:)
Regards,
Kuppai
No problem ;)
1. I have to think a bit about this. Possible combination of triggers I can think of:
a. your spy in enemy territory
AND
b. at war
AND
c. your spy not having the LOYALTY promotion
AND
d. enemy leader not having CUNNING trait
AND
e. enemy has more EPs than you have
This requires a lot of work for a single event but any suggestions are welcome :)
2. That could be game-breaking if the AI doesn't know how to use this. Also a spy killing an entire army unit isn't realistic imo.

What are the exact intentions of this mod? There are quite a few "Throw in the kitchen sink" mods now, but how is this one different from Rise of Mankind. If anything, it would be nice if someone could take all the components from Rise of Mankind, and create a world map, with real starting positions, and city names, perhaps something like RFC, but with a whole lot more.

Also does this mod cut down on useless/stupid religions?

Top Bottom