A Piffilian Love Letter to Aloha

dunno, you should ask them since it seems as though they've been trading with you recently

:confused: :lol: :rotfl: :rotfl: :lol:

And who told you that, Epsilon?

Well i'll ask BC, have you being trading with Epsilon and not been telling the rest of the team?:crazyeye:

We have not done one single trade with Epsilon the entire game.

We have not done one single trade with Epsilon the entire game.
perhaps 2, 3, or 7 then :p? I know how that diplo double-speak tongue works... it just doesn't work in my mouth. I'm as blunt as the back of an axe

perhaps 2, 3, or 7 then :p? I know how that diplo double-speak tongue works... it just doesn't work in my mouth. I'm as blunt as the back of an axe

The number you are looking for is zero:p
We have had zero trades with Epsilon, is that blunt enough for you?

So how many have you guys had? 10? 20? 30?

hey Tubby...you need to pay attention a bit more. Also if you check the foreign relations screen I think you can tell who we have been trading with. And since that is a trick I learned from you...I figured you would have checked it.

So team epsilon must be fairly happy round about now huh? :)
My guess is Epsilon is behind both of the wars. How very "Shadow" of you. ;)
And who told you that, Epsilon?
We have had zero trades with Epsilon, is that blunt enough for you?
What is this fixation that you all have with Epsilon? :confused:

Did BCLG make some sort of freudian slip? And now the rest of you are trying to cover it up? Trying to divert our attention towards who trades with whom? :huh: But divert our attention from what? Because frankly, I just don't see it! :dunno:

What is this fixation that you all have with Epsilon? :confused:

Did BCLG make some sort of freudian slip? And now the rest of you are trying to cover it up? Trying to divert our attention towards who trades with whom? :huh: But divert our attention from what? Because frankly, I just don't see it! :dunno:

Nice bit of editing there. You completely skipped the part where Tubby brought up the epsilon trade issue.
Very clever:rolleyes:

Nice bit of editing there. You completely skipped the part where Tubby brought up the epsilon trade issue.
Very clever:rolleyes:
:lol: Sorry, no editing. Just actual Aloha quotes.

I just don't understand your fixation on Epsilon, that's all. But hey, if you don't want to address the question ... well, I understand completely. ;) ;)

As far as Tubby is concerned, I'm pretty sure he and Epsilon aren't exchanging any Christmas cards. :lol:

:lol: Sorry, no editing. Just actual Aloha quotes.
Not quotes, replies. Replies to tubby assertion of trades.

I just don't understand your fixation on Epsilon
No fixation, just a good understanding of Geopolitics.

As far as Tubby is concerned, I'm pretty sure he and Epsilon aren't exchanging any Christmas cards. :lol:

Don't you mean Confusmas ;)

Gentlemen!
I believe I can clear this all up by just revealing that <censored> was the one who initially <censored> and that's why <censored> <censored> which launched the whole <classified> leading to this current confusion.

EDIT: er&#8230; apparently The Leader, may he live forever, has "editors" active here in the UN thread also&#8230; I thought this kind of thing only happened in our internal forum&#8230; :blush:

Top Bottom