Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh UK DS Release Date

GeoffgoB

Chieftain
GAME have just gleefully informed me that the UK release date for Civ Rev on the DS is now October!!!!!!!!!!

I can only hope this is beacue they are updating the game with some the of the fixes prior to release :mad:

Moderator Action: Please make your thread titles more descriptive. I have edited yours. --Padma
Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

Oh that stinks.

But I hope it's not updated--that means I'll have to buy a UK version of the game!!

Amazon UK are still advertising as 29th August, Play .com have moved to 5th September.

I have pre-ordered with Play.com and won't mind a delay if it has been patched and updated. :)

Yep, we're waiting down under--latest release date here is 11th September. I traded the free-with-console 'Nintendo Dogs' for my pre-order; only $10.00 AUD left to pay.

I ordered mine from Movietyme.com and have been playing it for a month. It's much cheaper from there as well.

Of course, if they change anything significant for the European release then it won't be so good but I'm happy for now.

Yep, we're waiting down under--latest release date here is 11th September. I traded the free-with-console 'Nintendo Dogs' for my pre-order; only $10.00 AUD left to pay.

Got mine through Amazon Mid-July. Aussie customs let it pass without making me pay GST. Nice of them I thought.

Have asked on the 2K forum about the delay. Have yet to receive an answer. I'm wondering if it will be the same version, when it arrives here. The SP is very stable. I've had no problems in that regard. The graphics are very Civ2 like, as is the game play and lack of diplomacy.

Top Bottom