AAranda's modcomps for RoM 2.7

Well let me say first of all there is some extra text that is need for corporation effects in the main xml text folder. That probably is the problem you are having with them.

I downloaded your religion and yes the server is much better. The one complaint I have with it really is the units. I have made units called shamans that look much better I think compared to what you have. Problem with the shamans I made are the high poly counts though, and team colors are not set to show. Which I think team colors are not so important since they are holding a flag anyway.

I see you used some of the missionaries out of Rapture which is ok, but I don't think they really fit for the religions you have. Well if you need any help with the units I can lend a hand. They are in the WoC Lite Rapture now as well as I began making some new buildings for religions. Anyway just my opinion. I need to look more at it though. I am busy now making more buildings though for them.

If you are interested in helping my mod in anyway I think you like unique things. Well I need 48 promotions each based on a god. Just seems that is something you might be interested in, but my mod makes a 180 degree turn from Civ4 on religions. Well good job:goodjob: I know how much work it is putting all of this together.

I thought i was using a wrong file to show national movies wonders , wich makes world wonders movies to splash twice
I didn't , the file was good and was working fine in previous versions . It means , it will take me longer to fix , as the file is apython one and i'm completely dumb on it.I've asked out for help and as soon as i have results i'll upload the mods again fixed ( this affects both religions and buildings mods) and i will advice of it on the forum
In the meanwhile ... well , double wondermovies is not the end of the world

Very glad to read from you again , jhony

Well let me say first of all there is some extra text that is need for corporation effects in the main xml text folder. That probably is the problem you are having with them.

What you mean ? About the fonts? It was my first option , i compared my buildings , corps and units files with the RoM ones , but there was no difference . Text? Please , explain it to me

I downloaded your religion and yes the server is much better. The one complaint I have with it really is the units. I have made units called shamans that look much better I think compared to what you have. Problem with the shamans I made are the high poly counts though, and team colors are not set to show. Which I think team colors are not so important since they are holding a flag anyway.
I see you used some of the missionaries out of Rapture which is ok, but I don't think they really fit for the religions you have. Well if you need any help with the units I can lend a hand. They are in the WoC Lite Rapture now as well as I began making some new buildings for religions. Anyway just my opinion. I need to look more at it though. I am busy now making more buildings though for them.

Right , some of my missionaries are not the bests units , just were the best i have at hand when i made the mod . I'll have a loo at yours and i'm sure i ¡ll switch 3 or 4

If you are interested in helping my mod in anyway I think you like unique things. Well I need 48 promotions each based on a god. Just seems that is something you might be interested in, but my mod makes a 180 degree turn from Civ4 on religions. Well good job:goodjob: I know how much work it is putting all of this together.

NOW WE ARE TALKING . Are you going to make all of yours rapture's religions unique ? In the way of my mod? It took me months , and were 10 . You have 50 or more ? Is gonna be your life's work
I'm involved now in another task , making civilizations addons . I've made 25 just from both americas and i want to make rest of the world . It would take me all this year , i think, but i can find time to help you , sure .Just tell me what you want exactly

This should fix the double playing of wonder movies. I have not had time to test it.

Edit: loaded wrong file.

Edit 2: removed bad code - "bad code sent to dog house" :)

I'm involved now in another task , making civilizations addons . I've made 25 just from both americas and i want to make rest of the world . It would take me all this year , i think, but i can find time to help you , sure .Just tell me what you want exactly
Rest of the world??Should i hope that you"ll include my country?(indonesia:))

I like "forzed worker", it has a very nazi ring to it. Maybe even change worker to vorker...Ja... Schnell! Schnell! Forzed Vorker! :mad:

:lol: goog one! maybe even Fortzt Vörker

@AAranda: i really appreciate your ambitions on this modmod. will try it out soon, though it seems a bit too much to me.

What you mean ? About the fonts? It was my first option , i compared my buildings , corps and units files with the RoM ones , but there was no difference . Text? Please , explain it to me

It is not your module I mean. It is assets/xml/text. There is a text entry that is for the civlopedia entries for corporations. It probably got left out of RoM. It is in the WoC Lite though.

NOW WE ARE TALKING . Are you going to make all of yours rapture's religions unique ? In the way of my mod? It took me months , and were 10 . You have 50 or more ? Is gonna be your life's work

Well yes I have been saying that. I have 3 cult religions and 1 mythology per 16 groups. 48 gods and 16 mythologies total.

I have the list here in project space and sounds if you want to hear them. I am redoing all of the art. 1 temple and 3 shrines per group. All of the cults can use the same temple.

http://forums.civfanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=353

Just look for Pagan Religions(Vedic) for example like here.

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=323895

I need promotions for example for Agni, Indra, and Mithra that you can only receive if it is your state religion.

So anyway it would help a lot if you would. I was thinking things like Thor's hammer for example. So thinking a super promotion really.

Edit: PS the shrines are unique as well. Not just shrines like normal. They are unique to each god as well.

Oh here are the units I am talking about.
Spoiler :

Wow, you uploaded many things!
Thanks for great modmod and your effort, AAranda! :)

EDIT: If your traits such as forestic or desertic give more benefits, it will be great.
I really wanted to see function such as +1 food per forest with forestic trait (It will be overpowered, though. ;)) but Firaxis didn't make code like this...

and, "3~4 traits per one leader" feature of modular civs seems.. quite too much.
If all leaders have 3 or 4 traits, it would be cool.
But if some leaders have it and others don't have it, it can make balance problem, I think.

Wow, you uploaded many things!
Thanks for great modmod and your effort, AAranda! :)

EDIT: If your traits such as forestic or desertic give more benefits, it will be great.
I really wanted to see function such as +1 food per forest with forestic trait (It will be overpowered, though. ;)) but Firaxis didn't make code like this...

and, "3~4 traits per one leader" feature of modular civs seems.. quite too much.
If all leaders have 3 or 4 traits, it would be cool.
But if some leaders have it and others don't have it, it can make balance problem, I think.

I'm working in all existing civs and lots of news , and , when finished , all leaders will have 3-4 traits , but it will take me months
I made the terrains traits because it seemed logical that a desertic ( like egypt ) civ will have bonuses fighting in native terrain , a plain ( like huns ) , or a sea travellers ( like vikings ) too.
So , i'm giving each leader their normal two traits , excepcionally 3 , and an additional one based on their native terrain , if this point has no doubt.Those traits are not very powerfull , just usefull as you are stronger to defend your starting position , and i don't think i must change them , just for balancing

There was a bug in the mods making wondermovies splash twice , now fixed thanks to Dancing Hoskull's brilliant help. The main mod is fixed too , so you can download the full version repaired or just this patch if you have already downloaded it . By the way , saved games will work perfectly if you patch the mod
Also , in the buildings mod , building names are in capital at the beggining of a word and some building names has been changed as requested by users:
Dog breeding house ---- Kennel
Watching tower -------- Watch Tower

Religion's mod patch
http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=12761

Building's mod patch
http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=12760

I have instal all of your modmods in rom 2.7 + jooyo's mods too and i don't have name of your's modmods civilizations and leaders this civilizations in civilopedia. Why?
I play on polish patch language. Earlier was everything ok but i didnt have your modmods civilizations.Others i had.

building names are in capital at the beggining of a word and some building names has been changed as requested by users:
Dog breeding house ---- Kennel
Watching tower -------- Watch Tower

Just for your info, the Kennel is also used by some that use Subdue Animal for capturing of Animals, its a small mod comp(that uses same name for building), so might want to change that name to "K9 Kennel" so it does not interfere with those that use that mod comp.

I have instal all of your modmods in rom 2.7 + jooyo's mods too and i don't have name of your's modmods civilizations and leaders this civilizations in civilopedia. Why?
I play on polish patch language. Earlier was everything ok but i didnt have your modmods civilizations.Others i had.

Like Jack the ripper said , lets make it parts:
You have all my mods installed , but the modular civilizations are not working , you said .Are all the others working? Religions , buildings , units ...?
Because i only have english lenguage in the mods , but if the others are fine , civilizations should be ok then. If the others are fine and civs not , is probably a bad installation , just delete and try again
Please , make me know if everything works or not.If not , we shall find why

Tank Factory don't require militaristic trait now, right? Because I only want your buildings and units and maybe few of civs, that is all. Not your traits, or other mods. For now...
Thx! And :goodjob: being motivated in modding! :D

Tank Factory don't require militaristic trait now, right? Because I only want your buildings and units and maybe few of civs, that is all. Not your traits, or other mods. For now...
Thx! And :goodjob: being motivated in modding! :D

Yes , i forgot to mentionn in the posts and in the fix log , but is fixed

Top Bottom