AAranda's modcomps for RoM 2.7

It seems that i'll have to quit from modding temporaly
My old computer fried (i'm writting from a friend's) a week ago , and i'm not able to buy a new one by now ... i'm a victim of the global crisis , member of a large company closed , lied by syndicates and used by politicians just to let me unemployed for a year
I mean i don't know when i'll be on line again
Hope to see you soon

That's Terrible. :(

We'll all miss you.

It seems that i'll have to quit from modding temporaly
My old computer fried (i'm writting from a friend's) a week ago , and i'm not able to buy a new one by now ... i'm a victim of the global crisis , member of a large company closed , lied by syndicates and used by politicians just to let me unemployed for a year
I mean i don't know when i'll be on line again
Hope to see you soon

Hey AAranda, solidary greetings from someone who shares your points of view...

However, dont forget: to be healthy is much more important than to be online, right?

Anyway, hope you get back soon - RoM needs skilled Modders like you!

Hello guys!!!
Here i'm from my sunday's net acces
I wouls like to show you an error a friend is having from my religions mod. He contacted me from personal message , but i can't figure what's wrong so i thought maybe someone of you could help. Those are the messages we crossed:

Posted by RealityKey
This could be another error on my part or a bug in the mod but every time Nagiism is chosen it crashes the game. To be honest I don't know where to look to see if there's a problem.

Posted by AAranda
It crash when you choose it? Or when somebody founds it ?
If the mod is working fine all the time untill ngaism comes , it'is probably an installation issue. Have you replaced builinginfo file in order to add a new mod?
Anyway , i recomend you to reinstall the religions mod agin , as something seems lost . Don't worry , old games will work

Posted by RealityKey
I reinstalled it and every time I or someone founds Nagiism the game still crashes

Posted by AAranda
Sorry i didn't answer for that long but my computer is fried and i was online
That's very strange , i'm using the mod without problems and no one reported nothing similar
I'll think about it and try to give you some answer soon
Sorry again about that poor excuse , but i'm on a friend's computer and can't figure a thing about your problem right now

And a week later still didn't figure anything else , so any help would be very welcome
Thanks to you all!!!

not a clue but the mod is working fine for me...havint even had that exception error that i posted about way bk when......maybe if we had some more info but hard to figure out what could be the cause when its workin on this end

Hi!

I don't know why every time i install this religions mod... the city bar shows wrong icons (fortify, great people ecc)!

can be resolved this problem?

Thanks... :cry:

nvm. sorted those problems however

is there any news on the future of this mod? becuase i adore the extra religions and the fac tthey aren't in the game makes me sad :(

also is there any chance of moving Hellenism to an early age?

I think AArandas mods will be part of Afforess' megamodpack for RoM 2.8, called "A New Dawn", which contains all known modmods to mankind^^ and which will be released pretty soon.

I don't know if Afforess is working on these or not. I believe that AAranda is without a machine at the moment.

So in the meantime I have started converting them to 2.8 and making each one modular so that you can decide which will be in your game as and when you decide. I am starting on the easy ones first. IE not the ones which come with RoM.

Here is the Andean one to be going on with:) It goes in the Modules directory.

Have the bugs with Shamans and Shinto been compromised?

Have the bugs with Shamans and Shinto been compromised?

I don't understand your question. I am awaiting feedback on the "Shamans and Shinto"
mod. In the meantime I thought I would convert AAranda's Religions to v2.8 and further modularise them. There have been new discussions asking for religions he had already made.

whether will be transformed for rom 2.8 buildings, units and corporations by aaranda? if them to transfer to a folder for rom 2.8 from version 2.71 that will give out an error yes? especially interests buildings and religions it is final.
i regret for my english...

whether will be transformed for rom 2.8 buildings, units and corporations by aaranda? if them to transfer to a folder for rom 2.8 from version 2.71 that will give out an error yes? especially interests buildings and religions it is final.
i regret for my english...

To be honest I don't know if the 2.7 versions will work or not under 2.8. I am modularising the religions because I would like to be able to chose how many religions I have in a game based on the size of the map. The only way to do this at the moment is to manually turn modules on and of in the MLF (modular loading file).

thanks for the answer! whether religions will include gametext? because there are still others language that there would be a possibility to translate modmod. because at present there is no possibility to see religion andean in other language or possibility to translate into other language.
with impatience i will wait for new religions!

Moving the text into a gametext file was something I was thinking of doing. I can't do the translations but at least it would then be easy for someone else to.

Hmm, I just installed ROM 2.91.....and then I find all of the new civilizations that seem to only work in 2.71...... or am I wrong, will they work in 2.91? If not, would it be better for me to move back to 2.71 if it is still downloadable? Life does get confusing.....

Top Bottom