Absence Registry

I'll be gone from tomorrow morning till October 29th.

If there are in-game problems; Regentman and Ginger_Ale are the ones to talk to.
If there are forum-questions (needed things, for example) PM Chieftess or and/or eyrei. (Or some random other mod who happens to pass by)
If there are bad posts, report them. They will be handled then.

Keep the good atmosphere up, guys. And enjoy playing.

Regards
Rik :)

I'll be away from Wednesday, December 7 to Sunday, December 11. Ginger_Ale, if you wish to phase me out of power with an amendment, now would be the time to do so! :lol:

Out of pocket from today Dec. 14th through Dec. 18th.

To the other teams--Don't take advantage of the K.I.S.S.ers while I'm away. They're idiots. :D

The chubby oarsman will be away from his plot of Earth from Thursday (12/22) to Wednesday (12/28). My dad has hi-speed internet as well so hopefully there will be no interruption of the Geek Channel during this period. Thank you for shopping Idiots R Us, we hope you have a merry Christmas and a happy other holidays.

Please remember that you must provide us with a gift receipt before any refunds or exchanges will be made on your geek.

Tubby Rower said:
Please remember that you must provide us with a gift receipt before any refunds or exchanges will be made on your geek.
Didn't we just add "Smart" to our catalog?

gone on vacation from tonight to the 26th.

Actually...I'm going to be gone 13th to 21st of July...now it looks I might not have a computer because the person's house I was going to be at doesn't work now :(. If there are questions, you might just want to pause the game if we are gone.

Ginger_Ale said:
Will be in Florida until August 29th...with twice weekly internet access (hooray for public libraries). :D
Which part of Florida are you staying? :)

Top Bottom