Active OTers who don't play civ anymore: Last time you did play?

herf derf

• Total voters

Monkeyfinger

Deity
Mods like Rhye's, FfH and so on count as Civ, as do "civ-but-not-really" Sid Meier games like Colonization and Alpha Centauri.

If by some twisted, unholy miracle you've never played civ and were brought straight to OT by some outside source and were attracted to it by its discussion alone, say that.

If by some twisted, unholy miracle you've never played civ and were brought straight to OT by some outside source and were attracted to it by its discussion alone, say that.

If that is the case for anyone, I recommend to you the psychiatric ward at your nearest hospital, ASAP.

I know there was some israeli dude who got directed here because there was a big thread about life on the israeli side of the israel/lebanon border. He'd never played civ but started posting on OT because someone on another site linked him to the thread I mentioned.

Maybe he took an interest in civ, idk. Been a while.

I just played about a week ago. First time in 6 months though, and about the only game I had played in 3 months. I need to buy the expansion packs.

actually, i just played 3 hrs ago. Before this week, I havent played for 5 months.

I've played a little bit of Alpha Centauri in the last few months, but I haven't played a real civ title in at least 2 years, as Europa Universalis has consumed that which was my soul.

I've played a little bit of Alpha Centauri in the last few months, but I haven't played a real civ title in at least 2 years, as Europa Universalis has consumed that which was my soul.

:love:

ten chrs

I guess it must be close to a year since the last time I fired up a Civ game.

Most of my gaming time for the last year has been spent on various Paradox titles. Right now I don't have any gaming time at all due to having a three-month-old son instead.

It's not a question of "not playing anymore", though; it's more like "not playing currently". I've been playing Civ on and off since 1991, and will play Civ in the future. Though probably not quite as intensely as before, what with the whole "kids" thing going on.

Not counting right now....Um like 5 months ago?
Im only playing it now cause, my Germany file on Europa Universallis 3 got accidently overwritten.

It's been about four months since the last game. Paradox games have been creeping up on me, as has Team Fortress 2.

I tried to start a game a few days ago, but I couldn't get into it. I'll probably play more at Christmas when I've got less work and am stuck in lonely Scotland.

I've mostly been playing MOO2 lately, but I come back to Civ 4 fairly regularly.

Over a year ago? But I stopped playing regularly about 3.5-4 yrs ago. Actually the reason I joined this site was because I was getting bored of Civ and I wanted new exciting mods to play. But they didn't hold my interest for THAT long (the ancient mediterranean mod, forgot its name, but that was really cool - kept me playing at least another 6 mths).

I'd say its been around 4 months. There have been a few times since then where I actually kinda wanted to play, but I think I lost one of my CIV4 cds while moving a bunch of times during the summer :(

I played Civilization 4 a couple of days ago after not playing any of them for several months because I was saving up for a new computer and my then computer had no space. I was playing a game as Russia and was doing fine until around 1900 AD when Alexander decided to randomly declare war on me and sent a horde of knights, and all I had was some infantry guarding my cities.

Haven't played in more than a year now i think. Civ3 - my mod.

Top Bottom