Ad Infinitum: The Elves, the Elves!!!

I'm sick, so naturally I update :D

writing now *cough*

Spoiler Optional Introduction :
[P-Jwitti] I'm sick so I'm writing an update *cough* *sneeze* I can hardly remember what colors everybody is so this update will be black-and-white on that front.. the pics will of course be color....
That sounds awful racist to me :nono:
[P-Jwitti] I hate how in today's world you can't say the words 'black' 'white' or 'color' without somebody saying "RACIST" I really do. Anyway my personal problems aside let the show go on..

Spoiler Actually a spoiler that you don't want to read since it will ruin the story :
Somebody dies! :cry:

[Annalise] So what's goi--
Indian herbalists may have discovered a plant that could lead to better illness treatment!
[Jwitti]Goody for them. They always were sick b--
[Annalise]HEY that's not nice!
[Soveliss] How's Iron Working coming? I really hope we have Iron!
[Jwitti] Almost done. And I also hope that we ha--
Napoleon adopts Slavery!
[Jwitti]'bout time....
[Annalise]OOH I think adoptions are so sweet don't you? Let's go see Napoleon's new adopted baby! Actually, do you think he might have adopted an older child? Messenger, go get Napoleon!
[Jwitti and Soveliss] NOO!
[Napoleon]Greetings. How may France assist the glorious Elven Empire?
[Annalise]Did you bring Slavery with? Can I see him? Or is it a her?
[Napoleon]What? You guys aren't so glorious after all... au revoir! *leaves*
[Soveliss]:mad:
[Jwitti] :mad: :lol: ;)
[Annalise]:blush: ;)
[Soveliss]:rolleyes:
[Jwitti and Annalise]:mischief:
OK guys that's enough. No more romancing on the story.
[Annalise]*giggles* OK :)

[Soveliss]OK so Asoka is learning about Monotheism...
Judaism has been founded in a distant land!
[Jwitti] I think he's done now. So now there are Jews and Buddhists in India?
[Soveliss]It appears so.
[Annalise]Why is it that I didn't say anything about that? I'm supposed to be the culture-y one!
[Jwitti and Soveliss] :dunno:
[Annalise]And there are a lot more smileys now! WHY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
You know most writers consider it impolite for their characters to realize they're characters.
[Jwitti, Soveliss, and Annalise] Most.

[Zao Medong] We have finished the road to the cows, sir. But My glorious workers do not have the materials to build a pasture.
[Soveliss, whispering to Annalise]Or they're just not glorious.
[Annalise]*giggle*
[Jwitti]You're very giggly today Hon-- I mean Annalise.
[Annalise]*continues to giggle*
[Jwitti]:rolleyes:

You have entered the Classical Era!
You have discovered Iron Working
[Soveliss]YAY!!! :woohoo:

[Jwitti]OK so let's go get you off of that peninsula.
[Annalise]Fishing! Then Sailing!

And that's all for now!!!!

I can hardly remember what colors everybody is so this update will be black-and-white
Too lazy to go back to look at your first post? :lol:
Anyway I dont remember the colors either so i like it better. It is also less discriminatory for those who suffer from daltonism.

Nice update btw :goodjob:

It was going to be longer but I got distracted.. oh so you guys know no iron in my borders.. I'll do a part 2 later today

You'll never guess what the next Screenshot was going to be if I had continued right there.....

Meanwhile this happened:

Annalise. The Girl.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh nvm I was just confusing myself....

I knew there were 2 guys and one girl, but I confused myself by thinking the girl was named Soveliss, and didn't know what the guy's name was. So then this random Annalise shows up and the guy disappears, and I'm all like "omg"... Yeah have I mentioned I have a bad memory?

No.. oh wait maybe you did... oh no!

I'll get to it RL has been commanding my attention. Except I think I may have made a mistake.. do you have old versions of the mod just in case?

I know you started your story after me, so I think .3 is right. I'll see if I can load it and play it correctly and get back to you

Spoiler P-Jwitti Note :
Really Really Really big pics, beware

[Narrator] When we last left our characters, they were being menaced by mean barbarian archers:
Spoiler :

[Annalise] How barbaric!
[Soveliss' Ghost] Kill 'em!
[Jwitti] Ummm.. I know you died, but why didn't you turn into a ghost then? Is this plot inconsistency?
[Annalise] Are we supposed to know about plot inconsistency?
[Soveliss' Ghost] Firstly, it was delayed-action ghost-ness. Secondly, It's plot inconsistency to know about plot inconsistency but since we're already holding an inconsistent plot it doesn't matter.
[Annalise and Jwitti] Ummmmmmmm.. ok?
[Captain of the Line-Crossers] Sirs! And Ma'am! The barbaric archers have attacked the city! it was an easy fight, they were shot down before they even reached the city!
[Soveliss' Ghost] I'm bored.. can we war with someone? Please?
[Jwitti] As soon as we get War Elephants.
[Soveliss' Ghost] Yay!!!!!! I can reincarnate when we build a new unit I think!
[Announcer]Yeah.
[Captain of the Dawn Treader] Sir! We have met the Aztecs!
Spoiler :

[Soveliss' Ghost] We stole their color didn't we?
[Annalise] Yeah and he isn't happy about it.....
Spoiler :

[Announcer that sounds mysteriously like MaxWar] Meanwhile, the barbaric warriors to our east are trying to keep us on our toes! And trying to keep us from getting to the land of Iron and Dyes!
Spoiler :

And so we must stop them by sending the legendary Line-Crossers. So g-----
[Zao Medong]For the sake of our workers, we require more jobs! Because a job is a right and we refuse to do anything until you give us a job!
[Jwitti] Well that's awful logic, you should be out getting jobs instead of being grumpy. Nobody wants to hire people who refuse to work anyway, so if you finish the Elephant Camp I'll make more jobs for you.
Spoiler :

[Announcer] Ugh. Let me finish my sentence! Send the Line-Crossers!
[Soveliss' Ghost] Fine!!! Head Medic, go take care of the problem.
Spoiler :

[Head Medic] Problem Solved :D

Spoiler P-Jwitti's notes :
well I'm using imgur now, since imageshack is charging for >200 pics. I know it's been a while, but I haven't forgotten. And I didn't mess up my Ad Infinitum :D

Top Bottom