Adding new civilizations

To general understanding UHV and UP are to be in harmony for they are mutually dependent. I mean who the fuсk plays either for UP or for UHV only. Not even me.

You've still got the Mongolians and, if they're doing it right, a collapsed barbarian/independant China to worry in any case.
Still, I've already agreed that my UP is not the best, but it is possible for a UP to have nothing or very little to do with the outcome of the UHVs. Playing Carthage, I never needed the cheaper mercenaries, and playing Babylon, I've never gone and captured other cities.

Better easily coded UHV's?
Have three cities in manchuria in AD 830 (probably unchallenging)
printing press etc
hurr goal: invade Japan (by 16th century perhaps?)

I think having three cities in Manchuria would indeed be pretty unchallenging. The thing is that the three silk ideas make for a very interesting early game, because you either have to become really chummy with China, or you have to go and found a colony in what's considered China's territorry (which is not that ahistorical per se, just to do so in south China is).

I did think about invading Japan as a third goal too, but I felt that the historical invasions were really much more the Mongolian doing than a genuine Korean "project". Seeing that all the eastern Asian powers are practically bound to declare war to Korea sooner or later makes keeping the cities pretty interesting.

I think having three cities in Manchuria would indeed be pretty unchallenging.
Yeah losing no cities (to anyone) sounds more fun.

I find the silk goal kinda unfitting, frustrating should I say. UHV's should not be about historical embarrassment. I'm korean also, if that helps.

Yeah losing no cities (to anyone) sounds more fun.

I find the silk goal kinda unfitting, frustrating should I say. UHV's should not be about historical embarrassment. I'm korean also, if that helps.

I can certainly change the 3rd UHV to losing no cities to anyone, that's really not hard to do.

I'll upload the mod as it is now, in order for others to see it. If you have a good alternative to the silk goal, I'll be happy to change it. Same goes for the UP.

I have now opened a thread in the Modmod section, and released the Mod there, so I propose further discussions should take place there also.

Top Bottom