After winning, can't advance

Jay Ray

Chieftain
A couple times now, after a successful win of a scenario, I am unable to advance to the next. In this latest case, I had finally beat "The Radiant Guard" using patch Q. Upon winning, I installed patch R, only to find that "The Black Tower" is still unavailable to play. I've since installed patch S but no joy.

Can I modify a file to trick the computer into thinking I've beat "The Radiant Guard"? After four failures and finally a successful win, I'm not looking forward to trying that one again anytime soon.

A couple times now, after a successful win of a scenario, I am unable to advance to the next. In this latest case, I had finally beat "The Radiant Guard" using patch Q. Upon winning, I installed patch R, only to find that "The Black Tower" is still unavailable to play. I've since installed patch S but no joy.

Can I modify a file to trick the computer into thinking I've beat "The Radiant Guard"? After four failures and finally a successful win, I'm not looking forward to trying that one again anytime soon.

Check in the Trophy Hall to make sure you have a trophy for completing the Radiant Guard. Did you go after Hyborem or Basium at the end of the Radiant Guard? (both should work, but Im wondering which code to check).

The trophy isn't showing as earned. I took the defeat Hyborem path. One thing that might be a factor is that my forces had killed the actual hyborem two or three turns before the choice was presented to me.

The trophy isn't showing as earned. I took the defeat Hyborem path. One thing that might be a factor is that my forces had killed the actual hyborem two or three turns before the choice was presented to me.

I bet thats it. I'll put a check in to avoid that. You may want to worldbuilder yourself a few dozen eurabatres and auric ascended's and rush through this real fast.

Same thing actually happened to me with latest patch also. Decided to kill Basium and upon raising Bourne the Gleaming, it said Hyborem won a conquest victory. Decided to investigate because the next scenario hadnt unlocked, so went to world builder. Killed 100 units with a bunch of avatars of wrath, making sure no Infernals got near Bourne. Then I again killed Basium, with the same result. Tried this again, except decieded to kill Hyborem to see if that worked. It didnt. Somethings up; I really want to advance to the next scenario.

Top Bottom