Age of discovery PBEM

cubsfan6506

Got u
This is a PBEM of the Age of Discovery with some changes.

ORDER OF PLAY & PLAYERS
1. Dutch : Kelzad
2. Portugal : Rodent
3. France : Blaze
4. England : Cubsfan
5. Spain : Against the flow

6. Inca: AI
7. Aztec: AI
8. Maya: AI

HOUSE RULES
01. Cities in Europe can NOT be razed and\or abandoned.
02. Cities outside Europe can be razed and\or abandoned.
03. No trade with the AI on turn0.
04. Human players can only sell (maximum of) 1 tech to each AI nation (3 total). All other trade with the AI is allowed.
05. Empty cities (no units) can be traded. But only empty cities.
06. Looking into the biq file is not allowed (except the Dutch player)
07. Catholic Monarchies can not have the following agreements with Protestant Monarchy nations: MPP, MA, ROP.
07b. If two Catholic nations have an agreement (MPP, MA, ROP) and one of them changes the Government, the nation that changed the Government must declare war on the other to break the agreement. NOTE: the war does not have to be pursued and it can end immediately, it's just for the purpose of breaking an existing treaty. A nation that changes government without any treaties does not have to declare war to anyone.

CHANGE OF INITIAL FILE
- Some of the military techs are not able to be traded. (I will disclose which ones once I decide.)
- Changed location of some resources
- Changed the native nations in the game and their locations
- Gave 5 Of the native unique units to all native civs. Gave Three Settlers.
-Settlers can no longer be built by Natives.
- Gave some more ships to the European nations

Try to keep your turn times under three turns. Consistently above three turn times without notice and you will be asked to step down. Exceptions will of coursee be made for vacations but look for a rplacement if you can.

I will be england.

Credit for the rules go to luthor.

Alright Blaze has france.

I'll take Spain. What are the starting governments?

Yes well I was hoping someone would just come out and say so I wouldn't have to check the biq. :mischief: OTOH, maybe I ought to give the map a quick look before we start.

That depends do we want to take away the coastal attack for the muskets, and medieval infantry. If we do I would say no coastal blcoking. But if we leave those units as amphibious then it should be allowed.

I would say leave amphib assaults for one of the two and keep blockade (I assume that's what you're reffering to) a viable option. Is there some sort of exploit that you're trying to avoid?

Edit, I just noticed. I take it Blaze doesn't like this so called coastal blocking.

I do find coastal blocking rather obnoxious. For instance can you imagne if I blockaded all of england.

It is a little different on smaller maps like this.

Bump anyone want in.

I want the Portuguese please, i dont play the scens much but should be fun, include me!

EDIT: i got conquest , PTW and vanilla

Hey Cubs, just assign Holland to the me (or I guess maybe the AI if you really wanted to) and let's get this thing off the ground!

Great. :)

10 char

when can we launch?

againsttheflow has spain i think, check the roster

Top Bottom