Age of War PBEM

BUMP

Is somebody looking at Demographics? My production is getting messed up, and units are following go-to commands. And I know I did did crtl-n the last turn!

Also, is the alliance still coordinating research?

roger on the coordination

Game on...

Excellent news, JamesJKirk removed the railroads! They remain on hills and forests and you can build them there in the future, but building any on flat terrain and/or industrial terrain outside of city limits is banned.

Here's the new rules file, and the new savegame:

No, the Russian player is subbing; you're more than welcome to take it. :)

Ok i'll take over Turkey to speed along the game if there is no problem with the russian player, it'll go quickly since the turn is turkey then great britain..

If TCO doesn't claim it in 12 hours, go for it.

roger

Well?

Fair enough; I'm sick of waiting here too. Would've been nice to see how this would turn out though. :(

Guys, please excuse me if I'm doing something wrong, or 'butting' in. I'm new. Have played Civ for a long time, but never PBEM. Mega interested in joining a game (if that's possible), but surely would need to be 'walked' through at first how to do this correctly. Are you guys open to helping a 'newbie'?

Originally posted by Gary J. Durham
Guys, please excuse me if I'm doing something wrong, or 'butting' in. I'm new. Have played Civ for a long time, but never PBEM. Mega interested in joining a game (if that's possible), but surely would need to be 'walked' through at first how to do this correctly. Are you guys open to helping a 'newbie'?

Where are you from in SE Cheeseland? I used to live in Waukesha, Kenosha and Columbus (By Madison)

I think this one is dead but please check the players needed thread that is stickied or topped in the main forum.

mmmm so sorry, i didnt know that this tournament failed some time ago, can you say me the Url Link where download this scenario, coz i only found one that start in 1901.
goodluck

Top Bottom