[BTS] AI Autoplay Ranking- testing with fair maps

ROUND 28 (no show: Brennus,Catherine,Mao Zedong,Zara Yaqob)
agg ai
round28.jpg

none agg ai
round28 nonag.jpg

Last edited:
ROUND 34 (no show:Frederick,Julius Caesar,Saladin,Tokugawa)
aggressive ai ON
round34.jpg

agressive ai OFF
round34 nonag.jpg

Last edited:
Do you plan to do other maps? You may be emphasizing peculiarities of the map? It's odd for example that JC is so low.

Nice to see my favorite AIs on 2nd 3rd and 4th place! Elizabeth on 50th is weird though... is she not a good techer? Doesnt she build troops, or does she guns for a religion while not spreading it later?

Do you plan to do other maps? You may be emphasizing peculiarities of the map? It's odd for example that JC is so low.

What's wrong with this map? I am open to new suggestions. I can try different maps although because that everyone has access to this fair map I thought this could be more appropriate to use other than random unfair pangae maps.
And I plan to change settings but not the map. Maybe difficulty level effects JC performance a bit too much or I don't know, his tech speed seems a bit garbage to me, and aparently AIs can't conquer much in medieval times in Noble difficulty compared to Deity. Well I am guessing. JC seems to waste his energy too much in inconclusive wars on longbows early on.

Nice to see my favorite AIs on 2nd 3rd and 4th place! Elizabeth on 50th is weird though... is she not a good techer? Doesnt she build troops, or does she guns for a religion while not spreading it later?
Basically Elizabeth gets ganged a lot. She techs fast but doesnt build troops to conqeuer anything at all,or even defend herself. She is easy to be pushed over early game by many other AIs. She has no issues with religions mostly. I should check the hall of fame replays of her. She just won a game right now though,right along with Julius as you guys mentioned hah :D
D
ROUND 37 (no show :Asoka,Genghis Khan,Isabella,Lincoln)
agg ai
round37.jpg

non agg ai
round37 nonag.jpg

Last edited:
ROUND 40 (no show:Huayna Capac,Mansa Musa,Ragnar,Willem van Oranje)
agg ai
round40.jpg

none agg ai
round40 nonag.jpg

Last edited:
ROUND 42 (no show: De Gaulle,Genghis Khan,Kublai Khan,Tokugawa)
agg ai
round42.jpg

non agg ai
round42 nonag.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom