AI does not clear table...

mcinspector

Chieftain
The AI does not clear the table when you make a ridiculous offer when trying to make peace. The 1st time this happened I was playing on warlord and I was at war with the AI, and I asked for all of his cities for peace. He rejected my gracious offer:mischief: so I asked him to counter offer and he gave me all of his cities in his counter offer.:eek: The last time it happened I was playing on deity and I had lost a city and I asked the AI for peace and he demanded I give him another city, I counter offered that he should give me all of his techs and he rejected this, but then he counter offered with the exact same offer.:lol: I know I'm not that good, yet... Let me know if someone else has had this happen. I had not seen this reported yet, so I have officially ended my lurker status...

Yep,
this allows to make peace with AI's that wouldnt normally agree to it. Additionaly it allows to get technologies and cities for free.

Welcome to CFC!!! :) Yep, heard of it! I try not to use it although it's pretty lame when you know you could... This is a basic flaw which has to be addressed. I agree with you...

Stilgar08 said:
Welcome to CFC!!! :) Yep, heard of it! I try not to use it although it's pretty lame when you know you could... This is a basic flaw which has to be addressed. I agree with you...

i encountered myself over(and i counted them on a paper at home) 80bugs, ingame bugs, not even regarding the performance and crashes issues. not even tested the worldbuilder which is buggy as well as i've seen at friends of mine. the main problem is, firaxis somehow does NOT have beta testers, they DO NOT respond on questions from players except for:"yeah yeah, give us your money" they do NOT react in this forum which is the most large and most common forum in the civ community, actually, what are they doing except getting the money from us, the honorable paying costumers?

This is along the same lines but different. I felt it could probably be included in this thread. There is a glitch while negotiating where you can ask how you can make a deal happen. At that point the computer will fill in your side of the table and you can click "I accept this deal". But if the computer wants gold per turn you can change the value per turn and still click "I accept this deal". I got two resources for just 1 gold per turn :) Catherine must have been feeling generous.

Top Bottom