Alexander's Conquest Request

Thor Macklin

Warlord
A short time ago I was brainstorming for my next scenario, and I thought how great
it would be if I could make a scenario the Conquests of Alexander! And being as there
is already the Warlords scenario for Civ IV, why not 'update' it to Civ V?! One issue,
I do not currently own Warlords nor can I find a place to purchase it. Being as I
do not want to get in any sort of legal trouble; I was wondering if someone could send
me either the map of Alexander's Conquests for Civ IV, or convert the map and THEN
send it to me. Whichever is more legally acceptable. I would greatly appreciate this.

Thanks, though there is one issue. I don't have Civilization for Steam, I have it as a CD Rom.
So all I ask is that someone send me either the original Alexander's Conquests Map, or a converted
to CiV map.

Oh as a minor note to this, I'd greatly appreciate it if someone could tell me the
name of any scenarios that use the map, if so could somebody please tell me
who the author is so that I may inquire about them the chances of me using said
map.

I have the worldbuilder map here. If you have just vanilla Civ 4 installed you might need to text edit it so that it will be compatible with your game (attached as rar as Civ4Worldbuilder extension isn't a valid upload type).

Attachments

• Alexander.rar
    12.1 KB · Views: 34
Alexander sucks. He was a terrible leader, failed statesman, and a miltary leader who only took on a collapsing Persian empire and was somehow seen for this as a great military leader. Also he wasn't Greek.

Whether you like him or not is irrevelant, I don't much care for his ability to rule or lead, but he was a militaristic mastermind
of the highest caliber and that's what he's known for.

I'm working on an Alexander scenario, a beta version should be up within a few days in the Customization forum.

It's great to say that Alexander was a terrible leader, statesman without giving any reasons ;)

Greek revisionist alliance says all ;)

Top Bottom