All Leaders Challenge Game Strategy Session: Montezuma

Sisiutil,

I'm trying to learn CiV IV and I'm late to the party so could you provide a link to the original save of the start?

I know they were there once and it's a while past, just wondering if you still have them?

That's of course if they are from 1.74?

Wow, over a year between posts. I dont think this game was even played on 1.61 let alone 1.74. Very late indeed.

If you want to learn about city management look at Sisiutil's current game and he's probably even better now and everything concering tactics and strategies is in the thread.

Sisiutil,

I'm trying to learn CiV IV and I'm late to the party so could you provide a link to the original save of the start?

I know they were there once and it's a while past, just wondering if you still have them?

That's of course if they are from 1.74?
Send me a PM with your e-mail and I'll send the saved game files (yes, I still have them) to you.

IIRC, the game was played with 1.61.

Ahh, no worries.

I'm patched up to the newest but I am getting BTS tomorrow so I shall follow on from there :goodjob:

Sisiutil,

Don't know if you are still monitoring this, but if you are, there has been a change in the "Resource arrows". They no longer point to the equator. I have no idea when this changed or if it's still valid with Vanilla or Warlords, I'm playing BTS atm.

Great work Sisutil, I'll be going though all these games in order, I should catch up with the rest of you sometime next year. :lol:

Top Bottom