Sith or Jedi?

• Sith

Votes: 32 37.2%
  • Jedi

Votes: 51 59.3%
  • Chuck Norris

Votes: 3 3.5%

• Total voters
Episode VII has a name now, according to starwars.com (it's not spoilery, it's just a large image):

Spoiler :

shouldn't that be midichlorians awaken?

Awakens is stylistically odd, given that that's the only trisyllabic word in any Star Wars film title.

Okay, so I got my hands on a leaked script.

Turns out what happens is that a future sith lord kidnaps old Luke, steals a mining ship, goes back in time, and makes him watch the destruction of Tatoonie, thus altering the timeline and negating everything that happened in the six previous movies.

I don't think that JJ Abrams would make the same film twice in different millieux. :)

Okay, so I got my hands on a leaked script.

Turns out what happens is that a future sith lord kidnaps old Luke, steals a mining ship, goes back in time, and makes him watch the destruction of Tatoonie, thus altering the timeline and negating everything that happened in the six previous movies.
"Tatoonie"? :crazyeye:

I'm not quite sure what you're referring to. Principal photography for Ep. VII wrapped last week. If the video includes footage from video games and Ender's Game, it sounds like it could be a fan film.

oh , it's just the typical Turkish TV convention then . When they don't have footage taken from foreign channels on topic they just cobble up stuff from the net and anything handy .

It's "Tatooine." 'Tatoonie' sounds like some future version of a Canadian coin if the obverse side is a picture of a tattoo instead of some animal (given that we have loonies and toonies).

I don't know if Star Wars fans have some other name. If so, nobody ever told me.

:lmao: "Forcers" and "Warsies" woo! I think I'll just stick with Trekkie and Whovian for me.

Awakens is stylistically odd, given that that's the only trisyllabic word in any Star Wars film title.

That, and notice the lack of "Episode VII" in the title. I think they're trying to make this a soft reboot by making it visually distinct from the Fox films. This way they can release spin-off films with the same amount of marketing and budget.

I think they're just anticipating that Star Wars 17: A ___ _____ might start looking silly, so they're dropping the numbers before the silliness begins. IMO

I don't like the new title, but it's better than the last couple ones.. Plus it sort of hints at an exciting movie, so I'm looking forward to it.

well , the Millennium Falcon can do ; but please please an entire new set of vehicles and stuff and ı don't mean giving larger nacelles to Y-Wings [as in the fat Enterprise ; which must be an ode to Obesity that takes the world by storm ...]

Yeah, very little has been released so far. I think there's supposed to be a real trailer coming up soon.

Teaser trailer looks good.. Looks like star wars!

I hope they don't have any or hopefully just a couple seconds worth of super choreographed lightsabre fights... and so far the CGI doesn't seem to look very fake and clean. It looks gritty enough for me.

Looking good so far. I have hope for this movie

I've seen 3 trailers on another site. They're definitely going to be on Tatooine for part of the movie.

Top Bottom