Almost Vanilla - Mini Mafia

Here is the link to the game for anyone interested. Notice my behavior and notice atheote's.

This is deliberately misleading. The following are facts:

- You were mafia. choxorn was not.

- You repeatedly insisted choxorn was mafia, day after day, because he wasn't posting a lot and obviously this made him scum.

- For that matter, you tried to accuse me based on similar reasoning.

- choxorn was converted to the cult at the last second, well after you had already been accusing him.

Nice try..

Huh...no. I was mafia and Choxorn was cult. I voted for him once when he was town and that was also removed. I voted for him this is the fact.
You are deliberately misrepresenting the facts.

You clearly supported spaceman "without any reason", so obviously you are scum buddies.

Uh, what?

Look back yesterday. spaceman (and by extension, atheotes) case has absolutely no bearing, he even retracted it after eventually admitting how wrong it was. atheotes is trying to run with an easy case to lock the game up. He has never, not once in this game, actually shown a genuine attempt at scum-hunting. Look at the post where Visor quotes all of atheotes' posts, it's damning.
Spaceman retracted his vote when he thought you took it too personal.
Yet, you did not remove your vote.

What is your take on Visor? If you are town, why is it that you havent considered the possibility of him being scum

Huh...no. I was mafia and Choxorn was cult. I voted for him once when he was town and that was also removed. I voted for him this is the fact.
You are deliberately misrepresenting the facts.
You kept trying to push him. I didn't say anything about voting.

Uh, what?
Exactly.

Spaceman retracted his vote when he thought you took it too personal.
Yet, you did not remove your vote.
Uh, what?

What is your take on Visor? If you are town, why is it that you havent considered the possibility of him being scum
What is your take on JohannaK? If you are town, why is it that you havent considered the possibility of him being scum

re: choxorn

regardless, the point is that you were mafia and kept pushing him based on similarly flimsy reasoning

Tally:
Zack: 2 (JohannaK, atheotes)
atheotes: 2 (Visor, Zack)
Not Voting: 1 (Duff)

Well. This is...interesting. For me anyway. Not so much elsewhere.

atheotes was lynched. He was town.

Zack was killed.

Duff died of natural causes.

Flawless mafia victory.

:trophy: JohannaK and Visorslash :trophy:

Mat93 said:
Serial Killer

You are a lone wolf. You have the following abilities:

You have no nightkill.
Your vote counts as 0.
You will be lynched as soon as someone votes you.
The host can daykill you at any time.

Here is your QT link:

http://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/AUyhVGkzYFA8B

Good luck, and thanks for playing.

this is the role pm mat sent me :lol:

oh, and i deliberately did not save myself d1. I figured that I had a good chance of winning the rand, or someone saving me, so that me not saving myself would look good if i survived.

spaceman fell for that quite nicely. :p

Al Sips and Visor are probably town because no one broke the three-way tie on their behalf (weak tell, but its something. After all, if they were scum, even making it a 4-way tie would have made things safer for them)

I have host confirmation that I'm town :p

That leaves:
1. Zack
4. DuffKilligan
5. JohannaK
9. atheotes
told you this was bonkers :p

yay

Were there any town roles?

my vote power increased if my vote ever remained on a mafia at the end of the day (which did occur), but I would not be told if it did

don't know by how much but then I was nightkilled n1 so......

There's that. I'm kind of surprised nobody even voted for me, then again with the day so advanced and the votes being 2-2 on townies, a shift from either of them was likely to result in their own death, so.

I meant it though, I really can't play these games. :p

Why atheotes and spaceman? Why do the things you do? :confused:

told you this was bonkers :p

well darn. you were right. :blush:

I take full responsibility for this. Curse you visor for figuring out how I assume things about D1 ties. Now I'll have to change that.

I had the same ability as Kennigit

so did I, which was useless because my one vote ever cast ended up randed onto a dead townie

honestly your play genuinely reminded me of your play as mafia previously, and out of the four people I thought could be guilty, none of them pinged me very much for any non-meta reasons, so I went with my gut/meta-based memory

:( i was convinced Zack and Visor were partners. Sorry to my fellow corpses.
not much activity from town killed us.
Congrats to the scum on their flawless victory.
Thanks for hosting Mat. I do think that mafia getting more voting power is probably overpowering them. It did not matter in this game. But in general.

Top Bottom