Amazing Immortal Start

Honkoid

Honk of the hill
I just started my third serious attempt at immortal. The RNG gave me Huayna Caypac and what looked like a decent heavily forested capital. So far certainly not the worst conditions to get my first immortal win, but it gets better with every turn.

I don't wanna spoil the fun, let's just say that by 1000BC I was in such a strong position that most of my emperor games pale in comparison. If anyone else is still looking for his first immortal win like me, you'll hardly find a better chance than this!
Have fun! :king:

Attachments

• Immortal Huayna BC-4000.CivBeyondSwordSave
    36.1 KB · Views: 99

Or this on Emperor. ;)

HC Fractal/Standard settings

Trust me, that is just the beginning in what promises to be a very easy game.

Or this one

:eek::eek::eek: 2 early happy + coins, sheep, irrigated corn, AND marble...... :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Attachments

• AutoSave_Initial_BC-4000.CivBeyondSwordSave
    36.9 KB · Views: 58
Nice you enjoyed the map :)
@Kadazzle
Spoiler :
After rushing Liz with Quechuas and earning three cities this way the game was practically in the bag. I think that having an easy prey for Quechuas made the game a cakewalk. Did you rush her, too? I'm only at 1AD so far, so please keep that in mind when answering ;)

Nice you enjoyed the map :)
@Kadazzle
Spoiler :
After rushing Liz with Quechuas and earning three cities this way the game was practically in the bag. I think that having an easy prey for Quechuas made the game a cakewalk. Did you rush her, too? I'm only at 1AD so far, so please keep that in mind when answering ;)

Spoiler :

I didnt rush her, I expanded peacefully as close as I could towards England, then Cut off the Americans / Spanish and backfilled. Because a lot of religions were founded close by I was able to get 4 religions in my 3 Legendary cities fairly quickly. Wonder hogging in this game was very easy as well.

Been a while since I played HC. ~500 BC.

Spoiler :

Stole a worker and choked Liz. Not sure why, but the AI are dumb as rocks in my game:

NONE of the AI have alphabet at 500 BC! I had to double check the settings to make sure this was an immortal game...

Here's the empire:

Barbs were not an issue on this game either. I think I saw two barb archers so far. All in all, a very weird game. Doubt I'll bother finishing it from here.

Space ship victory in 1947

Spoiler :

Played a peaceful game much with city placements much like shyuhe's map above, and eventually got 9 cities. Got Democracy from Liberalism, and put cottages everywhere. Always in the tech lead, and with decent production I launched way ahead of the competition.

This game was easy because of the neighbours. Isabella spammed Buddhism everywhere and once I had adopted that faith I didn't have anything to fear from the west. Monty was busy attacking England and Germany.

Thats just sick...

Freedom, what difficulty?

That's emperor difficulty. It says so in the save file. I tried that save and it really is amazing start with plentiful resources and absolutely the best starting location ever. My only problem with that game was the normal speed (I like epic speed better) and bit awkwardly located strategic resources that made early rushing not viable (not to mention Sitting bull being the closest neighbour). I'm normally a monarch level player but I feel I could easily archive any of the victory conditions here.

Freedom, please donate the first start you showed!

Top Bottom