Amazon Anti-Tank Infantry (TOW Infantry Equivalent)

DJ Bonebraker

a.k.a Laura
Well, here's another unit I made for a personal mod, but I also figured it would work great as a TOW-Infantry replacement for anyone who wants to add the Amazons to their vanilla game. The design is mostly based on Yoko Littner from the Studio Gainax Anime, Tengen Toppa Gurren Langann, but with a slightly less revealing outfit and a rocket launcher in place of Yoko's ridonkulous anti-material rifle.

Download

Ah yes, now I can give the Amazons something a bit more realistic than BlueO's Gatling Gunner.

Much happiness. Now the only things I am missing for my female civilization are a flamethrower, modern paratrooper, and special forces.

Glad you guys like her. Fun fact: I actually built the Rocket launcher myself, using Poser for the entire process. I made it out of various primitives, suitably modified, exported it as an .obj file and then imported it and ran it through the setup room to get the various materials set up. As a matter of fact, since the model library has a distinct lack of rocket launchers, I will probably be uploading the smart prop fairly soon.

Much happiness. Now the only things I am missing for my female civilization are a flamethrower, modern paratrooper, and special forces.

Would any of these links have something that would work for your special forces slot?

At least you did not give her an M-60. Had a mixed unit in the army, and we made the mistake of having a young lady who was all of 4 foot 11 inches try to fire one of those. We managed to get the gun away from her before she wiped out half of the company. Not good.

When I was in the Navy, I was qualified on the M-60, along with quite a few female sailors. Of course, it probably helped that ours were bolted to purpose-built mounts securely welded to the deck of the ship.... Firing that thing off for my qualification was more fun than a barrel of monkeys. :D

When I was in the Navy, I was qualified on the M-60, along with quite a few female sailors. Of course, it probably helped that ours were bolted to purpose-built mounts securely welded to the deck of the ship.... Firing that thing off for my qualification was more fun than a barrel of monkeys. :D

We were firing it off of the bipod.

This is your replacement for the Firaxis spearman that comes with vanilla civ3, right?

:lol: You know, I almost forgot all about that meme....

Top Bottom