America (Modular)

strategyonly

C2C Supreme Commander
This is one of the 34 civs i am working on that are taken directly from Diversica & Varietas Delectat with very very little changes.

Could not fit all the units with the limited standard units list cause i did not want to change anything that Faraxis hasnt changed. ie archer thru worker. That way this is true to Standard civ units listed and no additions.

Added Explorer Davey Crockett by NikNaks93, 2 Apr 08.

Download here: http://www.filefront.com/17606636/America.zip

Leaders i did not change same as standard civ.

credits:

Spoiler :
Zerver /bernie14 / danrell / avain/mamba/
Roamty/Darque/AlazkanAssassin/GarretSidzaka/Andrew_JayQuueg/
meatwad4289/Kael and FfH2 Team/CivGoldTeam/Duel/Chugginator/civmansam
Supa/ArneoKerdarun/Zuul/MeteorPunch/Rabbit,White/Chalid/bmarnz/
Aranor/Wyz_sub10/snafusmith/C.Roland/woodelf/GarretSidzaka/
Robo Magic Man/TheBladeRoden/krowtrobot/seZereth/PSYX/
J_Period/Ploeperpengel/Chamaedrys/nautil/Hadrean/sepamu92/sharick/
ggganz/Italicus/ArdRaeiss/Hell's Angel/McGlocklinMA/mirtan/
Cafegio/korvgubben/The Conquests/Chiyu/hrochland/Khai/
Swarog/Walter Hawkwood/Fëanor/Nickolai/Axel/Mozza/bmarnz/
Bakuel/Gedemon/Grave/Zebra 9/bhiita/GeneralMatt/Houman/
Edgecrusher/timboobaa/Polycrates/FuzzyWuzzyBunny/asioasioasio/
siam/jojoweb/lamppost4/Sevo/Quueg/meatwad4289/Dale/avain/
dutchking/Psychic_Llamas/frenchman/PW90/GigaNerd/Dr. Funkshadow/
GIR/esnaz/winddelay/Amra/esnaz/

Thx, for saying something, not many saying anything anymore?:rolleyes:

??
Don't worry about it. Maybe you need to take a break from custom civ's and start making mesh edited units, or maybe make an original full-mod.

This will take ya outta the grind.

Anyway, i have been looking for a good excuse to feature your artwork, and i thought this one was perfect for Modcast!

Thx Big Guy, i plan on doing 33 more standard civs one a week, if thats ok, if i do it to fast, dont know if anyone would like that? But i have like 15 already done.

I have a full mod already, well actually two, i had four, (sigh). It is just sometimes hard, i got to do these one way (modular) for everyone to use, then incorporate them into my MOD which is alot harder, i am way behind on that part. Its hard all by yourself, then i get that idiot one star (behind), and that really doesnt help.

I usually spend around 5-6 hours PER day doing Civ4 stuff, that includes Sat and Sunday also.

yeah, good luck with that bro.

i modded alot more before the Modcast show, but now im often putting projects aside because i need to work on the Modcast!

thats okay coz i hear alot of people are listening :) but its rough on the 2nd rev fans who are still waiting to get a release :(

yeah, good luck with that bro.

i modded alot more before the Modcast show, but now im often putting projects aside because i need to work on the Modcast!

thats okay coz i hear alot of people are listening :) but its rough on the 2nd rev fans who are still waiting to get a release :(

Good luck on the Modcast,

added Davey Crockett (Explorer), by NikNak93, 2 Apr.

How about adding flavour units to DWOLF's Mexico civ? That would be cool.

I was doing a Mexican civ down the road , but i wont do it from his mod/civ, i am only taking standard units from VD and Diversica.:rolleyes: And besides that, its not a standard civ, :p, but if you want it now, i can do that also.

There's nothing wrong with having a hobby. I like to read books and chop at a stick of wood with an old swiss army knife before tossing it into the furnace.

I love the medieval units btw.

hey strat
make sure to listen to the newest episode of Modcast that comes out tomarow ;)

I always listen to them, i think its a great idea, so thx for doing them, and thx for linking them in your sig.;)

did you listen? what did you think :)
the one containing your work in episode 7; the zoo

You betcha i listened( in fact yesterday), thx, great job and thx again, i take it they didn't like the carrier unit i added.:rolleyes:

Top Bottom