America: Write Your Own History

Illinois Senator Dies!
PEORIA, ILLINOIS - Senator Simon Golson was found dead in his townhouse yesterday. He was shot twice, once in the chest and once in the head. He left behind a suicide note, stating:
I give up. I mentioned why it wouldn't be knowing you would say something like this and you ignored it like you've ignored everything else I've said in the past. You are clearly just going to continue picking out the words that suit you best. You and the other secessionists have shown blatant disrespect for my position despite me taking into account your position in the past. I'm trying to debate while you're just trying to senselessly slander my side.

So Says,
Senator Simon Golson

One of the founding members of the communist movement, Golson was a force to be reckoned with in Congress. Having collaborated with such figures as Reimer and Debs, he was remembered as one of the most vocal left-wing spokesman. Peoria Police Chief Michael Rome stated, "It is likely that Senator Golson took his own life after becoming stressed over recent debates with anti-communist leaders." His funeral is scheduled for next Wednesday at the Cathedral of Saint Mary of the Immaculate Conception. - James Speckerman, Associated Press

I agree. I nearly left, luckily I'm too bored to do anything else.

I changed my mind. This whole civil war thing was a bad idea. It opened the way for too much spamming and bickering.

I changed my mind. This whole civil war thing was a bad idea. It opened the way for too much spamming and bickering.

It just got out of hand.

Yeah it really did didn't it? I'm taking a break until the weekend is over.

Same. Or unless RT pops back up.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Yeah, the RP-ing has gotten a little out of hand, but that's politics. You have to get a thick skin or you will be crushed.

Guys just calm down, drink some tea, listen to some Sgt. Pepper, and pet a dog.

Now, I think you've all realized that Earl Browder dwarfs the evil of any previous president. Yes, he's going to make an autocratic, totalitarian government. The next few years will be a world vs Browder type of thing, and it'll result in the collapse of the USSA and the reconstruction of the USA. Now, that election, whether it be 1936, 1940, or 1944 (I haven't decided) will be pretty chaotic as every possible candidate will be available again.

So, over my camping trip this weekend until Tuesday night, just relax and regain some energy, and be ready to participate again!

Everyone, just sing this until it starts up to make you feel better.

Link to video.

I'm starting to wonder if RT was always going to have the communists end up being evil or if it really was due to us seceding. The answer to that would settle a fair majority of the debate going on right now.

Guys just calm down, drink some tea, listen to some Sgt. Pepper, and pet a dog.

Now, I think you've all realized that Earl Browder dwarfs the evil of any previous president. Yes, he's going to make an autocratic, totalitarian government. The next few years will be a world vs Browder type of thing, and it'll result in the collapse of the USSA and the reconstruction of the USA. Now, that election, whether it be 1936, 1940, or 1944 (I haven't decided) will be pretty chaotic as every possible candidate will be available again.

So, over my camping trip this weekend until Tuesday night, just relax and regain some energy, and be ready to participate again!

OOC: In all honesty, that sounds amazing.

OOC: Oh man, yesterday I woke up, started reading what was new to me and then my stomach started telling me I had to pull out that delicious meal of the day before, and not by the normal way out. That was terrible, and took the whole day. I couldn't even be sit, so I only left my bed when it was time to go to the bathroom.

So I lost a lot of the story, and I couldn't vote. Anyways I've just read everything and RT's solution seems very interesting. At least it was a way of not winning this game by domination. Now we will have more of this game to enjoy us.

I give up. I mentioned why it wouldn't be knowing you would say something like this and you ignored it like you've ignored everything else I've said in the past. You are clearly just going to continue picking out the words that suit you best. You and the other secessionists have shown blatant disrespect for my position despite me taking into account your position in the past. I'm trying to debate while you're just trying to senselessly slander my side.

OOC: I'm being serious here. I GIVE UP!!! This whole rp-ing thing has become annoying for me along time ago. I argue and debate by carefully thinking about my words so my argument makes sense AS A WHOLE while still acknowledging both the bad AND GOOD parts of my enemy's position! As I've said, all of you don't look at my arguments as a whole. You pick out the parts that suit you best and senselessly slander without acknowledging good points too! I'm not going to rp in this thread anymore as I'm not disciplined enough to stay neutral. I ask all of you to please not bait me into a debate as I can't resist. I might join rp-ing again once I get a break from the Communism vs Capitalism debate.

So Says,
Senator Simon Golson
:suicide:

Well DKVM, long ago I got myself to a conclusion that I think expresses pretty well your feeling (even though you seem to be annoyed by the way things are handled, and not by what brings you to this situation in the first place):

Capitalism was one of the worst inventions of Humanity. Call me whatever you'd like, but Capitalism just sucks. At least it's beter then Mercantilism and Feudalism, which were worse by far.

But what do you expect from a being as stupid as a human? That didn't realize society was the natural way to evolve, to compensate for individual flaws. In fact society was used by the cunniest to make their lives the best, while the others live in the shadow of believing this way is the right way to go.

And then came the Communism. And I'm sorry to everyone who disagrees with me (Moai in special), which couldn't be neither better nor worse then Capitalism. The situation is the same: the cunniest still make society turn their lives the best, while most people just suffer and still believe this is the right way to go.

Now the conclusion is obvious and simple: Both ideologies are empty, they take their inspiration in books written by utopian minds who couldn't see that it doesn't matter who handles the economical power, because it'll always be in the hand of a few, and for this to works, oppression, misinformation and any other tool to make the majority ignore their situation while the cunniest abuse on eveything is unavoidable.

All people rping here politicians, knowing or not, are reproducing this: Those rped politicians only care for their well being, not of all. Those who truly do can't act in a way different from the other because its custom. And that's why those discussions are SO ANNOYING.

The truer you are to yourself and to the others, the sickiest this type of discussions get. Try to be a good person, and the world will opress you. That's how things work. Sorry for the pessimism, but that's how I see things.

If anyone wants to discuss about that, please let's go to Talk your own mind group, because this may get big.

Top Bottom