America: Write Your Own History

Well not to rehash old wounds but the Browder things would be a good example for a law to be passed. If he hadn't been terminated he would have kept running indefinitely.

But he used the guise of being a president. Or rather, chancellor.

Even if he did end up being a dictator, he was elected into power by those who voted for him in the first place, and you can't deny that.
Yeah.but people didn't elect him for another four years.so he was basically continuing his first term.

Also keep in mind the people didn't have a choice, he was the only name on the ballot since the Communist Party was unopposed. Then in 1936, he lost the convention but still overrode that. In 1940 there was no election.

Yeah I didn't really think about that. I still think there should be a limit. Not two but maybe three.

You mean none at all? :lol:

I suggest a limit of presidential terms to 2!

I had a dream of another America that had terms limited to 2 terms, but didn't have a female president yet! Sounds like the return of Laser Lady Lockwood is needed!

I suggest a limit of presidential terms to 2!

I had a dream of another America that had terms limited to 2 terms, but didn't have a female president yet! Sounds like the return of Laser Lady Lockwood is needed!

i suggest a unlimited term and at least one made up female character

Limits are good so that one man does not hold power and cause the nation to stagnate. New, fresh, capable leaders must run for office! I suggest three because Debs had three terms. Yes he came back but only because during Wilson's term everything went down the pooper.

Limits are good so that one man does not hold power and cause the nation to stagnate. New, fresh, capable leaders must run for office! I suggest three because Debs had three terms. Yes he came back but only because during Wilson's term everything went down the pooper.

Unlimited term is better.if the president did a good job,then people should elect him until they think they found a better candidate.

I have a compromise! We can have unlimited terms but you can't serve two terms in a row. That way you don't have to worry about dictators coming to power and presidents the people like can still run as many times as they want.

I have a compromise! We can have unlimited terms but you can't serve two terms in a row. That way you don't have to worry about dictators coming to power and presidents the people like can still run as many times as they want.

i'm not sure about it

But then you just have your puppet run every 8 years and you're good for life.

Top Bottom