"'American Rambo' goes berserk" in Lahore, Pakistan

One that is fiscally conservative may want to save some money.

Where is there anything to indicate whether this guy is a lib or a conservative? :confused:

I mean, he works for the Obama admin doesnt he? What makes you think he is a conservative?

Where is there anything to indicate whether this guy is a lib or a conservative? :confused:

I mean, he works for the Obama admin doesnt he? What makes you think he is a conservative?
Where in my post did I indicate conservative in the political sense of the word? :confused:

Where in my post did I indicate conservative in the political sense of the word? :confused:

Where in the OP is there any reference to him being a conservative, fiscally or politically? :confused:

All I am asking for is some support from you for your allegation. If you have none to offer, thats ok.

Where in the OP is there any reference to him being a conservative, fiscally or politically? :confused:

All I am asking for is some support from you for your allegation. If you have none to offer, thats ok.
I answered you "why" question. I used the word "may" and I didn't indicate that it was "the" reason. I did not make any allegations regarding a specific individual, just answered a general question with a general answer.

I answered you "why" question. I used the word "may" and I didn't indicate that it was "the" reason. I did not make any allegations regarding a specific individual, just answered a general question with a general answer.

Sheesh. The entire thread is about a 'specific individual'. And when you say:

One that is fiscally conservative....

It implies the person we have been talking about. My question was still specific as to the individual involved. Again, if you cant just give some proof to back up your point, then.....

I mean, he works for the Obama admin doesnt he?

Correction: He works for the CIA. Big difference there. Also a prime reason why he probably didn’t want to deal with a traffic accident.

Correction: He works for the CIA. Big difference there. Also a prime reason why he probably didn’t want to deal with a traffic accident.

You dont think libs/dems work in the CIA as well?

And I would think most CIA agents capable enough to not freak out and start shooting just 'cause of a fender bender.

Too much about this entire story just makes no sense what-so-ever. Hard to make a judgement call when so many of the pertinent facts are missing.

Sheesh. The entire thread is about a 'specific individual'. And when you say:

It implies the person we have been talking about. My question was still specific as to the individual involved. Again, if you cant just give some proof to back up your point, then.....
I understood your question as general in nature and answered it so. If you want to get out your pitchfork and sling some straw around, be my guest. It is actually kind of entertaining. :pat:

You dont think libs/dems work in the CIA as well?

And I would think most CIA agents capable enough to not freak out and start shooting just 'cause of a fender bender.

Too much about this entire story just makes no sense what-so-ever. Hard to make a judgement call when so many of the pertinent facts are missing.

Um, Mobby, how the heck did you get to me thinking libs/dems don’t work in the CIA?

You made a statement that this guy worked for the Obama admin as some sort of argument against him being a fiscal conservative. I merely pointed out that working for the CIA and working for the Administration are two very different things and that you couldn’t draw such a conclusion from that.

And, yeah, there is a lot of things that don’t make sense here, and probably never will. But him being a CIA operative likely contributed hugely to his actions that resulted in 2 people dead. If he wasn’t with the CIA he probably wouldn’t have been trying to flee (to avoid his cover being blown), and also probably wouldn’t have been carrying. But this is all speculation. Please note that I am not making any judgments here.

I agree there are a great number of holes in his story when compared to all the other accounts from people with no similar agendas. No wonder he was well on his way to being convicted of murder for prevaricating so much. But what can one expect from a mercenary? They are the scum of the earth.

You made a statement that this guy worked for the Obama admin as some sort of argument against him being a fiscal conservative.

No, I asked for proof/support of the original comment implying he was.

@Form. The guy is a former Green Beret that apparently served the USA with distinction. He is hardly a scumbag.

Top Bottom