Amplitude has created an Endless Mod for HK

Did anyone finish the modded game? I got Pangaea map after specifically selecting 40% landmass, so my guess is that mod overrides your selection. Is it so?

Looks like no one is posting here about it... I just unlocked project Ultra, but not sure how to build it :dunno: Amplitude could provide more detailed official mod description...

Nah, you probably be better off asking that over on the games2gether forum. As for me, I'll get around to it sometimes :) My playing time is sparce.

Did anyone finish the modded game? I got Pangaea map after specifically selecting 40% landmass, so my guess is that mod overrides your selection. Is it so?

I did a game with that mod and I got the map settings I wanted for that game so I don't know what happened....

Hm, but Pangaea and 40% landmass are not mutually exclusive, aren‘t they?

Hm, but Pangaea and 40% landmass are not mutually exclusive, aren‘t they?
In theory no, but I got like 95% landmass Pangea

Finally finished the official mod. Might I say I am not impressed? Space victory gets disabled by default, so you just grind for 400 turns until mod thinks you have experienced all not-so-cool narrative events. All in a name of what? Obtaining some ailien technology to overcome one of the 4 "Filters"... I had more fun with WW2 scenario from Civ2!

Did you play the Endless games? If not, then I expect the flavor is just so-so and it is not clear that completing the questline is how you obtain victory (though idk if that's true in this mod; I haven't tried it yet).

Did you play the Endless games? If not, then I expect the flavor is just so-so and it is not clear that completing the questline is how you obtain victory (though idk if that's true in this mod; I haven't tried it yet).
It's actually more open ended, you win by Fame as usual, questline just the only way that lets you to end the game. And no, never tried anything Endless...

Hmm, well that's a little different from Endless Legend, though more like Endless Space I think. But yeah, if you don't know anything about the flavor, of course it doesn't mean much to you.

Top Bottom