An E-Commerce Novelty!

bvd

Gasbag
Would you pay for a wadded piece of paper? What if a haiku was written on it (you couldn't read it, of course)? What if, as if that wasn't value enough, it came complete with a bamboo stand?

I certainly would.

Some unknown genius has put up a website and paypal account that enables you to purchase such items. Prices range from $10-$27 dollars (no joke). Fluent in Engrish, he tackles any concerns a potential customer may have on his site. Be sure to check out the Letters from dumb dumbs section.

PS: And, no, this doesn't belong in the Humor and Jokes section. After all, this is a legitimate entrepreneur looking to make money. He needs all the business he can get.

From their FAQ:

"Q: Is this some kind of a joke?

A: You want joke? Look in mirror, you ugly person! This site real. You order wadded paper origami boulder and see for yourself.

This very nice artwork that come with card and make good gift for your friend. Your friend never forget you when you send fine art gift like this! I am famous Internet artist, so original wadded paper origami art become VERY VALUABLE some day. Especially haiku version, because it is double artwork. "

:lol:

Quite amusing, but an impure lascivious fatheaded idea. Shoot him. :)

Originally posted by Fez_Monk

Me or him? Or both of us?

All of ya, of course, duh. :D :p

But especially the guy with the website, who wants to pay for his kindergarten junk.

People pay thousands upon thousands of dollars for crappy paintings that look like 5 year olds made, and sculptures that look like something that came out of an elephants ass.

Yuppies buy anything. Wouldn't be suprised if this guy made a million.

People pay thousands upon thousands of dollars for crappy paintings that look like 5 year olds made, and sculptures that look like something that came out of an elephants ass.

Yuppies buy anything. Wouldn't be suprised if this guy made a million.

Listen, punk, I paid good money to buy these paper boulders - adding to my fine collection of artwork that includes pet rocks, Chia-heads and Googie relics. Sure, I had to sacrifice such trifling indulgences as food and rent, but it was damn well worth it!

You just don't understand modern art ;) (kidding)

Top Bottom