An easy German historic R&F

blueraider0

Chieftain
So I began Germany and founded my capital on the coast of the Baltic sea, one tile up so it's on a coast. That city on the Rhine that always revolts and joins Germany also joined up. I took Greece very quickly (independent lands) and took Italy with some difficulty (Rome was the Christian holy city, and so while it was independent it was well protected). I then had to figure how to capture France, which had a strong line of defense and Spain as an ally. Suddenly I got hit with a flurry of defensive pacts, including one from France. I considered declaring war but saw that England and Spain and Arabia had defensive pacts with France, and didn't want to risk such a huge war. Suddenly, Russia declared war on France and French and Spanish troops ran through my land to take on Russia. I took advantage of the situation and declared war on France once they had gotten through to Russia and quickly captured the whole land (except they had a small colony in North America). One historic objective complete (Control Rome and Greece and France by 1890), except I managed it in the 16th century.

Russia refused to sign peace with me and the Spanish troops began collapsing and so I threw my force from France to Russia and took St. Pete and the city on the Black Sea border. I declared war on the Vikings and about halfway through Scandinavia Ragnar collapsed. By now I had Panzers and had passed industrialism and so all upgrades were free (SWEEEET!). It was 1800.

Turkey declared war and I captured Constantinople and the Turks fell into civil war. But I had cranked out some serious units and had to do SOMETHING. So it was Russia's turn to fall. The Aposatle Palace elections came, I finally won and made peace with England. We weren't at war, but now Lizzy couldn't declare war on me even if she wanted. Russia fell quickly and collapsed with 3 cities left. I began making a large fleet (and upgraded (for free) my frigates and galleons from the Viking's war) and took out England in 5 turns, and secured Ireland soon after. I also colonized Iceland. Second historic objective completed, control Scandinavia, Russia and England by 1940, but it was only 1860.

Then I cranked out research and completed the final objective, finishing the tech tree first (1930s). Within a few turns it was 1940 and so the last objective was officially complete.

Easiest game ever.

On what difficulty did you play?

Top Bottom