An Unmet Player Has Plundered A Friendly Trade Route....

Cicerosaurus

Emperor
That in itself is not a huge surprise.

However, I am in turn 303 of the game and the World Congress has been sitting for some time. I always thought that when someone (Nebby in this case) had met all other Civs they were revealed to you.

Indeed, I did meet a couple when that happened.

However, I now have an unmet Civ plundering trade routes. I thought it may have been a Civ that was dead when the Congress first met but has since had a city liberated. However when I pull up the single player score screen it indicates an unmet player but the score is 0 = the same as other eliminated players.

Any ideas on what has happened? (I don't have the condition where every unit needs to be killed).

Edit: Sorry nevermind, I didn't see the "I don't have the condition where every unit needs to be killed" bit.

Sounds like a bug, might be worth posting in the bug report section with the save game file.

I did save the game but I thought there may be something I was overlooking (plus I didn't want the drama of trying to post a save game *sigh*).

Thanks for the reply.

City State.. a City State you don' know has plundered the route.

say assuming it was Nebby who isn't your nearby neighbor had a Trade Route (either via Land or Sea) and hes' at war with somebody else who is allied with City State which makes that City State at war with Nebby, one of the CS's unit has enounctered Nebby's route and plundered.

If a civ that was dead when WC was founded (so it was not part of the all-around-greeting party) but was later on liberated, then it is unmet and you have to walk there to meet them (or to a unit of theirs). Or so I think it works. I can't tell for sure since no one has been liberated in my game since BNW.

Thanks Big King of Oz- that may be the reason :)

Demon Master, I thought that except the only unmet Civ is coming up as a score of o- that is, they don't exist any longer.

Thanks Big King of Oz- that may be the reason :)

Demon Master, I thought that except the only unmet Civ is coming up as a score of o- that is, they don't exist any longer.

Then it seems that the most logical answer is the one from the TheKingOfBigOz.

Top Bottom