Resource icon

Ananse's BFG Modpack 4.11

It's ironic since today is the first day I started the game up since months and now I can't place thanks to the update :p

So I installed the cheap bastard version of this mod and it crashes immediately on startup. It shows a black screen with "Start Game" in text in the middle for around 4 seconds and then goes back to the main menu. Is this a known bug or do I need to wait for updates since the Summer update just came out?

The existing (4.11) definitely doesn't work with the Australia update. Doesn't matter if it was activated or not in the game. After removing this mod from the DLC folder and relaunching, everything seemed to work again. Guess we just have to wait for a steam workshop version of it. In the meantime, the CQUI mod is already on the Steam Workshop, and that seems to work, at least for now.

Hi all. Thanks for this MOD . It seems that religion does not work very well, there is no spread of religion. Is it normal ? Is there some kind of configuration ?

Could u release logos separately because it is a mod i like but your modpack causes the game to no work?

hi anansethespider....
the game is horsehocky without your MOD...so not playable...hopefully you get the new update sorted soon....i believe in you...thx for the big work...

Just throwing an idea after a couple of games with this mode pack. By using the re-districting mod, we have a lot of new and quite interesting districts. A lot of them provides more food and housing. So we end up with huge cities quickly. And I like it.
However, it is difficult to construct all the district that would make sense for my city. In particular, if there are a lot of strategic resources or luxuries, there is no space for the actually useful new district.

Is it possible to extend the reach of each to a radius of 4 tiles instead of 3? Or at least make it an option. Could go with an obligation to settle at distance 4 between cities, but not mandatory.

I don't believe it's possible at present to increase the radius of workable city tiles. If it was, I would fully support moving it out to four.

Now that mod tools are out is this something that's plausible?

Also forgot who said it before, but is there now a way to mod it so districts have one of the required resources for adjacency bonuses so that AI doesn't suck at building them.

Sadly no, it doesn't look like it. Those things would require access to the dll, the source code.

There are only two real effects of the mod tools:

1. It's way easier to distribute mods. Already in like three days I have higher circulation on my mods than existed in the months beforehand.

2. We've been given access to the art assets, which should make it much, much easier to add new models to the game for units, districts, etc. I'd expect to see a wave of cool new models in the coming weeks and months.

Other than that, no change.

2. We've been given access to the art assets, which should make it much, much easier to add new models to the game for units, districts, etc. I'd expect to see a wave of cool new models in the coming weeks and months.

Dude. I seriously hope you integrate those into this mod. Call me shallow but I can't play knowing all my units & buildings look indistinguishable from any other civ's. Civ IV has spoiled me like that.

I would like to try this mod but steam workshop wont download anything for me.. I hit subscribe and nothing happens. Can you please update this mod here on civfanatics?

I would like to try this mod but steam workshop wont download anything for me.. I hit subscribe and nothing happens. Can you please update this mod here on civfanatics?

By any chance are you looking for the mod in your usual mods directory? Because it would seem that for Civ VI, it downloads to SteamApps\workshop\content

It will be located in a folder with a bunch of numbers instead of text.

Top Bottom