AND Mega Pack

Just wanted to give an update. I've tried several revisions, with and without the megapack, over the last few months. I've now settled on the latest revision, 1082, and the latest megapack. They're fine. No reason to go back to older ones, in my opinion. Once I activated viewports, everything ran more smoothly. I've been playing 49 or even more civs on the (gigantic) Giant Earth Map, and the game is flying by with no MAF's or anything. So, I wanted to put this up officially: don't bother going back and getting the old revisions for purposes of playability or anything like that. If you have a different reason, fine, but if you're trying to avoid MAF's or CTD's, there's no need to go back to older revisions or anything like that. Viewports fixed pretty much all the problems for me. Not to mention that the latest revision is easily the best (in my opinion) in terms of the tech tree and whatnot.

Hello, I have the patch and still ran into the Maceman Denmark error. You said you fixed this, but looking into the files for the patch, I didn't find any files for Denmark. Could it be you just forgot to add the file to the patch?
However, I was able to get past the error thanks to the file provided by Lt_plaa. It was probably something simple to fix, but I'm not smart enough for that stuff.

you're smart enough, you just didn't put the effort to understand! :)

@Zeta Nexus: So for the civs I'd like to work on for AND, I'm going to be doing most of the design while I'm between stuff at work. Is there a wiki or something I can reference since I obviously can't have the game up to look at the civilopedia?

Hi guys, can someone upload ready made Updated AND2.1 mega civ pack with all patches etc etc ?

every time i try update with AND checker it doesnt finish somehow. It says it need do it again and i try same. I need reinstall mod again.

every time i try update with AND checker it doesnt finish somehow. It says it need do it again and i try same. I need reinstall mod again.

Hi guys, can someone upload ready made Updated AND2.1 mega civ pack with all patches etc etc ?
First page second post download 1 from the 4 sites than also download the patch from the same post.
Don't even try to update the MegaPack with the Checker. It won't work as it wasn't designed for that.

Thanks i did and i did again but in AND checker Moduels i dont get option to choose to add. I unpack files in Rom Folder where it installed. Am i doin something wrong ?

I got me newer version but only could select One new add Civ mega pack. I started game and got these 3 errors.

Attachments

• DSC_0081[1].JPG
    DSC_0081[1].JPG
    4.6 MB · Views: 236
  • DSC_0082[1].JPG
    DSC_0082[1].JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 221
  • DSC_0083[1].JPG
    DSC_0083[1].JPG
    3.7 MB · Views: 218
Is it correct that Arabs UU Camel Archer doesn't require any resource? It's a knight replacement (which requires Horse and Iron), but it looks like it doesn't require either of knight resources.

I got me newer version but only could select One new add Civ mega pack. I started game and got these 3 errors.
Install the patch too.

Is it correct that Arabs UU Camel Archer doesn't require any resource? It's a knight replacement (which requires Horse and Iron), but it looks like it doesn't require either of knight resources.
Strange but true.
But Arabians are not a MegaPack civ.

Install the patch too.

Strange but true.
But Arabians are not a MegaPack civ.

Played hot seat last nite with friend and we had blast. Even with error spam when loading game didnt crash at all. Im researching Literture. Archipelagos map with tiny island is such great map. Hope it stays like that without CTD like it did 1 year ago i think when i tried Mega pack last time. This mega pack diffrent pack tho it doesnt have as many civs i used last time.

There is map for vanila BTS i dont remember name of it or who made it. Its Giant Gigantic map just wow. Japan is as big as UK and half europe. We drooled when we saw it but only playable in vanila. Is any chance to convert it for Mods like Rom AND ?
I have no skill of programming i dont have the patience to learn it nor the time.

Anyone wanna do it :) ?

I'm trying to install the Mega Civ Pack but I don't seem to know what I'm doing and multiple issues have came up.

I've received these two error messages after installing Rise of Mankind: A New Dawn. And I don't know if this is related to installing the Mega Civ Pack.

"The executable saved in your settings doesn't exist. You will be now invited to select the game executable location".

I have no idea what to do when the open/save dialog box pops up so I select cancel. The window to launch the mod then pops up and when I select Launch Civ 4 I get another error message.

"The executable hasn't been found. Please set the game path in options window".

Again I don't know how to fix this.

And lastly I'm confused how to install and put the Mega Civ Pack and Patch in the respective folder. I've extracted the data out of the .rar file but I'm not sure if I'm supposed to put the folder that says Mega Pack and Mega Pack patch in the MODs folder, in Rise of Mankind - A New Dawn folder, or take the files out of the Mega Pack folder and patch in put them in Rise of Mankind - A New Dawn folder.

I'm trying to install the Mega Civ Pack but I don't seem to know what I'm doing and multiple issues have came up.

I've received these two error messages after installing Rise of Mankind: A New Dawn. And I don't know if this is related to installing the Mega Civ Pack.

"The executable saved in your settings doesn't exist. You will be now invited to select the game executable location".

I have no idea what to do when the open/save dialog box pops up so I select cancel. The window to launch the mod then pops up and when I select Launch Civ 4 I get another error message.

And lastly I'm confused how to install and put the Mega Civ Pack and Patch in the respective folder. I've extracted the data out of the .rar file but I'm not sure if I'm supposed to put the folder that says Mega Pack and Mega Pack patch in the MODs folder, in Rise of Mankind - A New Dawn folder, or take the files out of the Mega Pack folder and patch in put them in Rise of Mankind - A New Dawn folder.

I had alot problems useing mega civs. It seems work but i dont remember all the errors now today. For me it doesnt work open rar and let it unpack to Civ... folder. I had unrar it first then copy paste to civ. Dunno why lol its like that.
I got new error something about Caballo in the startup and game didnt load just CTD. I have give up on this.

In path selection you need open Civ4 bts and clk on Civ4Bts file thats it

Top Bottom