And we have game.

Quit out. The game seems to download the patch first, and then like a spastic monkey we press play, but the actual expansion has not downloaded yet.

Some people got the update in two packages: first 1.2GB (patch), and then 1.8GB (GS). You should download 3GB in total.

Quit out. The game seems to download the patch first, and then like a spastic monkey we press play, but the actual expansion has not downloaded yet.
The ultimate tease: only new additional content is the cat scout...

My first game crashed as soon as it hit the loading screen with Peter. Twice now. Said I need to update my drivers (which are completely up to date). Has this happened to anyone else? Thoughts?

I got a "Corrupted File" message after two lengthy downloads. Am reinstalling from the ground up as I write this.

First thing I did was go to the civilopedia to see if the Cultural Victory was changed add an in-game definition of what a Domestic Tourist was and how to win a Cultural Victory. Nope! Any new info in the civilopedia that includes the new Great Musician stuff/rock bands? Nope! Go to the Tourism tab to see if there's an entry that directly goes to information about rock bands? Nope!

Can I just type in "rock band"? Yup, and that's only because I know about that system outside of the parameters of Civ6's documentationl

Never change, you awful, worthless, unintuitive Civ6 civilopedia.

Download completed and game running... unfortunatley working tommorow and it's 12h45 am so to sleep I go... but I DID start it and ran through the menus

And I forgot my pop in the freezer.

Gonna have a heck of a time explaining that to mother.

Downloading 3GB now - I had to restart steam to get the download to fire off.

lol I'm allowed to add as many monuments as I want to in my city queue.

When you do build the monument, it does clear out all of the other monuments I had in the queue though. But when I saw that I could do that I was half-expecting that I'd won the speedrun to find the most biggest and most obvious oversight to the build queue possible.

Top Bottom