AND2 and SVN Bug Reports - A New Dawn 2 ONLY

my max when i played in this mod was some around 205 in single city.
and yes it need to be nerfed planet couldnt maintain such big populations
You could probably ask Thunderbird over in the C2C forums, as I think they had a fix.
I can't verify, as my current C2C game is only in the MED Era.

On the Mega Civ Pack 3.0.1, is there an XML file for Denmark? I see the Mexico and Poland one. Thanks!

You could probably ask Thunderbird over in the C2C forums, as I think they had a fix.
I can't verify, as my current C2C game is only in the MED Era.
Overflows have numerous ways to repair them and they can cause problems in other areas that you wouldn't think were related at all, making those bugs nearly impossible to find and solve, so they should have something done to correct them. This is such a ... minimalistic issue that I would tend to just find the variable in the code and cap it with MAX_INTEGER as its uppermost value. You could adopt a larger storage variable like an unsigned long long but it's not game play impacting so probably not worth reserving more memory in this highly limited memory environment. I might even suggest to adjust the population chart amounts as well but our mods are still too likely to scale out to having this problem sooner or later. You could also go whole hog and create a nearly infinite growth system here and many other places by chaining variables so you millions of millions of millions and so on. But again, not gameplay significant enough to go that far. We haven't solved all of our overflow problems and may never really.

Thx T-Bird, thought it was something along those lines. Nice to see your still ghosting other threads :mischief: .

Top Bottom