Announce your new/updated Civ4 files for frontpage coverage!

Hi everyone!

We'll try to take up again the monthly (or otherwise regular) update of the main page with modding content.
-> please take up again posting your new content here. Right now you might also post whatever you have created in the last ~3 months here, to get this going again.
We also plan to post new maps, scenarios and modpacks directly to Twitter, without compiling a list (if the circumstances allow it).

For new items, please use the following format (as also used recently in this thread):

Leaderhead

Let' hope to give everyone a bit more exposure :).

Hi everyone!

We'll try to take up again the monthly (or otherwise regular) update of the main page with modding content.
-> please take up again posting your new content here. Right now you might also post whatever you have created in the last ~3 months here, to get this going again.
We also plan to post new maps, scenarios and modpacks directly to Twitter, without compiling a list (if the circumstances allow it).

I am sorry for asking, and maybe there is a valid reason I'm not seeing, but isn't it easier to just go to https://forums.civfanatics.com/resources/categories/civilization-iv-downloads.1/ for a list of everything that has been released in a given month/week? IIRC this thread pre-dates the current convenient download database and was needed back then, but is kinda obsolete now?

Going through the database and collecting the data would be more cumbersome than doing it like this here (and if I remember from the old times, it also then always took a while to get everything done; meaning 1h around).
So I would prefer it like this here, but if nobody takes it up, I might do it like this, but I'd prefer not.

Last edited:
Top Bottom