Annoying bugs

deithven

Chieftain
I just played three games in a row:

-in one i lost unit after synchronization and lost game (no units in the city +aztecks :) )
-in next lost accidently settlers i was producing him/it, he.it showed and then it was again in production stage

and the last one ... i decided to go with horseman army at start, i produced two of them then changed to warrior (because no one was in the city and some other user was near it) and i wanted to changed to horseman again and guess what ?! my horseback riding disapeared and i was not able to produce new unit of horseman ...

is that standard/normal situation ? what is causing those problems ? is that my xbox ? my internet ? or maybe game is just full of bugs :>

Sounds like pretty bad luck for you. Resynchs happen because your connection to the host is shaky. So it's something like your system knows you researched horseback but his doesn't have that information, they can't agree, so you resynchronize to the host. Something like that anyway.

If you've had a string of resynchronization problems, then you should play a few games as the host. The host is the first player to enter the lobby in a H2H game or the first two in a FFA game. So just start in an empty lobby and you won't resynch. But don't do this every game because if everybody did this, then nobody would ever get to play!

Top Bottom