Any way to make the AI shut up?

doomer

Chieftain
For the fifteenth time, Alex, I'm not going to war when I don't need to! Do you want me to nuke you? Because I swear to Zeus I will nuke you. :wallbash:

Is there a way to fiddle with the xml files so I can build my empire in peace without unsolicited advice from the AI every few turns? I did not see it in the game options.

If you disable the animations you won't get the speech. You still get the leader advice screens but you can click them away faster I think. I had them turned off for a short while but put them back on.

So often the advice is totally misplaced - like being told not to seek a future in space, despite the fact that you have nothing space-related.

For the fifteenth time, Alex, I'm not going to war when I don't need to! Do you want me to nuke you? Because I swear to Zeus I will nuke you. :wallbash:

Is there a way to fiddle with the xml files so I can build my empire in peace without unsolicited advice from the AI every few turns? I did not see it in the game options.
I like Alexandre and the intonation he gives this speech, although I understand nothing of Greek, it sounds like friendly teasing!

I like Alexandre and the intonation he gives this speech, although I understand nothing of Greek, it sounds like friendly teasing!

What annoys me about leaders like Alexander and Gorgo is that they want go to go to war but will nevertheless denounce you for causing grievances when you do.

Play Civ2 and disable the High Council. :p

Top Bottom