Anyone interested in collaborating on a few guides?

ragan651

High Regent of Candlewick
I've been thinking about this for some time, it's something I wanted to do but it's kind of ambitious. So I'd like to see if anyone wants to help with it.

I'd like to start a series of strategy guides on the Steam Civilization V Hub explaining the strategies behind each individual civilization, with a list of their unique features, a general overview, and a separate entry for each victory type. Also I would like to end with a section listing achievements that civilization is good with (it was a suggestion someone made for the achievement guide, but it was too much for that already massive document).

Right now, I'm writing up one for Washington as a test and hopefully a template for the later guides if this works out.

If anyone wants to contribute, let me know, and I can either cite your contribution or add you as a editor to the guides (depending on the situation and how involved you want to be).

Edit: A rough draft of Washington's guide is finished (the Science Victory section needs done still), and when that's done I'll publish and post a link as a sample of what I'm aiming for.

Edit edit: This is the rough draft version: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=269958109

I hope to add more visuals later, and I want to rewrite the history section (I wrote it in a hurry off the top of my head).

Top Bottom