are there any mods that make vassals a bit more useful

That wouldn't be vassalage, that would be a puppet state.

regardless, questions belong in the Main C&C Forum.

well I just find it annoying that my vassals dont want to share their techs with me and even make arrogant demands of me.

Then patch to BtS 3.19, where they always share tech.

Actually, puppet states would be a cool option. I would do that all the time.

Actually, puppet states would be a cool option. I would do that all the time.

Not sure how well this could be implemented, but it would be pretty cool. I think it should only be available with mods that have revolutions in them. Basically after you conquer a country you should have the option to make a puppet state, that way you wouldn't have to deal with (as much) revolutionary upheaval (of course perhaps you could give the puppet state its own rebellious citizens) and they would do things like adopt whatever civics you want, stop trading with whoever you want etc. I don't see any other real way to implement it without it being overpowered. The idea being that you get to make a puppet upon conquest only.

I think I remember someone making something where if you capture a city, you had the option to make that city into a new civ, essentially a puppet state.

Or in a Revolutions mod, you could sponsor a revolution of an enemy that you are at war with (as long as they have lots of war weariness or high revolt potential), and they revolt into a new civ that is maybe your ally, at the cost of massive :gold: and :espionage:. The upside is that they are now your a friend, or at least not completely hostile.

The list of possibilities is endless.

Arrrgh! I can't seem to find that modcomp! I remember seeing it somewhere.

bongorider, you should contact a moderator to have this thread moved to the main Creation and Customization Thread. It's your responsibility.

Top Bottom