Argentina III: Argentina is Missing!

NinjaCow64

Thought Bubble Thinker
Supporter
Argentina is Missing! is a 1993 educational video game developed and published by DoubleA for MS-IOT, Never Ending Stories (NES), and Special Never Ending Stories (SNES). A EDE version was released in 1994. The player controls Brazil, who must travel around the world to find and return stolen treasures as part of a quest to find his brother, Argentina, who has been captured by the United States. Argentina is Missing!, part of a series of educational South American games, marked Brazil's second starring role in a video game, which would not occur again until 2001, when Crusader Brazils III was released by Paradox Interactive.

j/k lol

The purpose of this thread is to give IOT posters a place to post and carry on conversations related to IOT gaming, but not specific to a game. It is designed to keep non game related posts out of game threads and is similar to the "While We Wait" series of threads in NESing.

Please post responsibly; if you notice things getting out of hand, you may report the post in question.

The "Argentina" threads should be a friendly place to discuss topics that concern IOT things, but that would not fit into another thread. If you feel the need to spam/post off topic,etc. we have an entire subforum provided for just such posting. Use it. Spamming this thread, or for that matter other IOT threads, will be dealt with.

This thread is NOT a place to attack others, flame, spam, or discuss things that would be better suited for the OT forum. The following kinds of topics should not be discussed here:

Politics
Religion
Abortion
Israel/Palestinian relations
Obama
Fox News

You get the idea.

Previous Argentina Threads:
Where is Argentina?
Don't Cry for me Argentina!

this thread is about as legitimate as the US government

anyway read any good things

NinjaCow64 declares himself the Interim President of CFC until the legitimacy of Argentina can be determined.

It could be worse.

Given our decline in activity we could be merged into other subforums...

Some forums have even less activity and still remain.

As the Interim President of CFC I will promise that will not happen. Unless someone bribes me sufficiently.

Some forums have even less activity and still remain.

Sounds like a case for some good ole aggregation and economy of scale :mischief:

Okay, so, first order of business: who snitched?

Snitches get promoted to cabinet positions within my new interim government.

No. Bad title. Argentina is not a serial thread. No numbers. :nono:

As someone here who owns a business, I am qualified to answer the first order of business and say it was not me.

All right, it wasn't Tani. Anyone else wanna fess up?

As someone here who owns a business, I am qualified to answer the first order of business and say it was not me.

As a U.S business owner would you be interested in investing in Civfanatica's rapidly privatising economy? Slaves from Off-Topic are working hard in the Bitcoin mines to deliver new and exciting business opportunities to wise investors such as yourself!

CivFanatica's New National Anthem:

That's no Ronaldinho tho, it's just regular Ronaldo.

Top Bottom