Armageddon Scenarios

I started allo the games through custom options without changing anything.
I think it started by an event. I have had several times the great mediator event bring peace. And 1 game the infernals started next to me, without a city.

Any change to update these maps for 0.34?

Or do you have any new maps on work, 'cause i love your scenarios and TBH i don't play any other anymore than made by you.

We want more! :goodjob:

Yes i am a fans of FFH from Eastern Asia ,in fact China.;)sorry for my bad English, hi everyone!
we like your works sennarios always,:goodjob:but when 0.34 comes out,all the Chapters go problems like CITYART.Could renews?especially the grand chapter 0.Here we have thousands upon thousands fans say thank you!

i'd love an update on her maps as well, but she hasn't been online since august :s. Anyway, i'll send her a pm, hope she'll read it. If not, anyone else here who can edit the scenario's?

I think I've fixed it. They're broken due to the the new city styles in 034. To fix the rest, just go through and change, for example "ARTSTYLE_EASTASIA" to "ARTSTYLE_BALSERAPH" for all civs near the top of the file.

Here are all Sureshot's Armageddon scenarios for 0.34 (converted according to MacGyverInSpace).

I just tried out the scenarios. Fixed ones that is, but they ctd soon as it lets me in. =/

i doubt they're up to date for 0.40, dunno what's making them crash though

Hey, i'm pretty new at this thing. but i cant seem to get the scenarios to work. So i downloaded the original files, and they crashed, so i looked around this forum and found the new and updated files for 0.34. so i downloaded those and copied them over the other scenarios. aand it still doesnt work.

maybe i am putting the scenarios in a wrong path or something. I have them in games/civ4/beyond the sword/mods/fall from heaven 2 034/publicmaps/

now am i doing something wrong because i'm eager to play these scenarious until the devs get the 0.40 scenarios fixed and unbugged.

i would appreciate any information regarding my problem.

the most common problem between versions for scenarios is the removal of something, like if theres no longer a unit that was in one of the scenarios, or if some important format change took place (like when they increased the max civilizations). a change in the terrain or improvements, especially a removal, could make it a pain convert without redoing. in which case id prolly just make a new scenario rather than remake old ones.

nothing new ffh-wise coming from me atm

if anyone can make the right changes for 4.1, since its the last version update it would be extremely extremely appreciated.

Top Bottom